I don't really have a lot of designs, I think that's the part I spend the least time on on Forza lol. But here's a couple of pictures anyway.

My S700 Impreza taking on some HKS Evos:

ImprezavsEvos.jpg

Evo Faceplant (notice the panic braking there due to sudden loss of grip ;) ):

EvoFaceplant.jpg

The Yaris:

Yaristsukuba-1.jpg

D350 Mazda 3 MPS:

Mazdaspeed3.jpg

And one of my only designs (I got bored :p ), a carbon GT3 RSR Pedobear Racing Team :) :

pbearcarbon.jpg

Lol actually that Pedobear Inside sticker is just made up from an 'empty' xxxx inside sticker and a pedobear head on top of it and spinned. The idea just hit me and I lol'd. :) Anyway the Pedobear Racing team vinyl group is also pretty epic in my opinion, you can see it a bit more clearly on this fugly Panoz:

pbearraceteam.jpg

pbearracing.jpg

How do I get the images uploaded like that? Need to be on Live I imagine?
You can upload the pictures you take ingame to Storefront. Once you've done that you can also see them at the 'My Forza' section at forzamotorsport.net. :)

And obviously you need to be on Live to upload them, but you don't have to be on Live to view them on the Forza site.

• 2 weeks later...

Well got bored today and started playing some Forza again after a lot of hours of MW2. :) Decided to tune my Yaris 'a little' (MR2 engine and GT4/AWD drivetrain and about 200k credits), now does 1/4 mile in 10.177 sec :D. 0-60 takes a little less than 2.7 sec and it has a top speed of 350 km/h. Handles like shite though, but who cares when it beats a Veyron. :)

th_Yarisvsveyron.jpg

do you have to get so far for there to be more engine swaps available because i have no choice for an engine swap in my yaris.

You're supposed to be able to do swaps at any point in the game. Are you looking in the right section of the Tuning store? Because in forza 1 and 2 swaps were in the 'engine mods' section, but now they are directly in the Tuning Store section on the right side after body parts. You can do a RWD drivetrain swap as well by the way, but that doesn't work well with the 'ultimate' setup. :(