• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think i'll be at this meet guys, car still ain't ready, be up for the next one though.

haha sorry gemz i forgot, was busy........ Jo phone the bloke up and give him the shit!! how may months has it been now?? tell you rice rockets would be at the bottom of my list after your car lol

haha sorry gemz i forgot, was busy........ Jo phone the bloke up and give him the shit!! how may months has it been now?? tell you rice rockets would be at the bottom of my list after your car lol

I know mate, not really had the best of luck with it to be honest.

you will want to one day lol I've wanted to but I've kept it together :lol: im torqueing the head down now. not long until finally some boost again well non diesel boost :lol:

Thought you were getting rid of it? You going forged???

Thought you were getting rid of it? You going forged???

haha not yet, I've been looking into volvo v70r's just to be a bit different but nothing will be happening as yet lol im not going forged cant be arsed spending all that money when i could get a better car for the money. I've rebuilt it with a new piston and set of rings and a new headgasket etc. should be running tomorrow with another hour or so time wise spent on it then its mot time

haha not yet, I've been looking into volvo v70r's just to be a bit different but nothing will be happening as yet lol im not going forged cant be arsed spending all that money when i could get a better car for the money. I've rebuilt it with a new piston and set of rings and a new headgasket etc. should be running tomorrow with another hour or so time wise spent on it then its mot time

Yeah man I've been thinking about scooby's and evo's recently, the amount of money I have spent on this car I coulda got one and insured it probably :lol: , ah well hope the car runs smoothly for you this time bud.

not gonna make it tonight guys got to do a night shift at 11 and its atleast an hour and a half drive each way, dont want to get caught up in traffic with the weather being so great and miss work...

hope everyone has a good night il make it to the next meet for sure hopefully it will not be so wet

not good enought

:lol: kidding. np. who all still going ? anyone meeting to get a convoy there ?.

im the only one on tonight so cant exactly be late lol weathers not too hot either next meet is a glasgow meet so we dont need to drive as far or i could have came :lol: lol