• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh6 6jb for ocean terminal

google maps wouldnt give me a full postcode for south gyle but theres one for aegon thats just across the road EH12 9GE

also i hope someone knows what the best way from gyle to ocean terminal is because i only really kinow the way from my house lol

eh6 6jb for ocean terminal

google maps wouldnt give me a full postcode for south gyle but theres one for aegon thats just across the road EH12 9GE

also i hope someone knows what the best way from gyle to ocean terminal is because i only really kinow the way from my house lol

Yea i know a way from the gyle via the bypass. Driving in town is a nightmare because of the trams.

Might actually jump over aswell :D I'll see if i can make it/be arsed B)

just be arsed lol

Yea i know a way from the gyle via the bypass. Driving in town is a nightmare because of the trams.

yeh i never drive in town. was bad enough before. cant be doin with the diversions everywhere.

I may be up for this aswell all depending on how the build, mot etc gets on. pistons are being torqued as we speak :D. maybe meet you wee jo if we both have the cars back in time. il text you mate. oh and gemz youll love this, the chav wheels are back B)

be good if everyone came. fair few folk wantin to come now. i can meet yas aswell if ya want. im from Woodburn.

oh right, well it will only go ahead of the car is ready in time. if its 4th december hopefully with a little effort it will be :D i know jo from tgtt.com and he bought his gt from my mate. I've met gemma already, done her timing belt and shes mentioned you and a few others aswell. im from port seton (ghetto) lol

I may be up for this aswell all depending on how the build, mot etc gets on. pistons are being torqued as we speak :D . maybe meet you wee jo if we both have the cars back in time. il text you mate. oh and gemz youll love this, the chav wheels are back B)

Yeah get your chav wheels oooooot!!!! lol you should just bring the plough. oh sorry the pug lol. oh yea and learn to text bk lol

be good if everyone came. fair few folk wantin to come now. i can meet yas aswell if ya want. im from Woodburn.

Cough Cough im in gorebridge.

Oh and i know a better way than going the bypass. Gemz x

Yeah get your chav wheels oooooot!!!! lol you should just bring the plough. oh sorry the pug lol. oh yea and learn to text bk lol

Cough Cough im in gorebridge.

Oh and i know a better way than going the bypass. Gemz x

ghetto lol :D i have been there.........................................................................................................................................to get you B)

im going with my new glanza