for 250hp your going to want something more than those 30% uprated things,

An exedy organic racing to retain driveability would be perfect for the sort of horsepower and give a longer life than a paddle.

or a TRD sports friction plate which the related cover(identical setup the exedy above) both made by Dalkin(sp)

Phil

• 4 years later...

for 250hp your going to want something more than those 30% uprated things,

An exedy organic racing to retain driveability would be perfect for the sort of horsepower and give a longer life than a paddle.

or a TRD sports friction plate which the related cover(identical setup the exedy above) both made by Dalkin(sp)

Phil

Dear Mods,

Can anyone merge my two profiles?

this is my old one from UKS_C days, and id prefer to have my normal 'Phil' username rather than Philm nonsense :)

HELP ME.

Phi

I would recommend the Stage 3 Sprung Competition Clutch, it's nice to drive with considering it's a paddle clutch and easily capable of the power you are running. We are running the same in our Glanza and EP82.

They retail at £350 but I'm sure I arrange for some UKSO discount if you're after one! :)

sorry should have mentioned....

Thread Resurrection

2009 baby

Phil

So then ^^ old hand phil here cant sort this for me, access privileges etc...

Please let me know what can be done (Socks / John with the red wheels / and Rob with the burple wheels? (maybe)

Thanks

Phil