Glanza Vs. Ibiza Cupra..

arguement over??? do you know what the engine power is rated to you moron.

it can handle 300bhp all day long with the foot planted.

go read the spec of the car... handling the car with the right mods... decat,exhaust,filter,map.

the internals wont go pop. the car isnt even running hard boost.

somefolk are just so stupid. go read about cars and come back when you have passed your first year of your apprenticeship you little clown

:p:D:p:p:D i do agree they can take 300bhp my mate is runing 400bhp on

standerd internals it might go bang shortly but its been runing that power for

about 20.000miles and it hasnt mist a beat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vouched for...

my mate ray drives a 05 plate (may be newrer.lol.) cupra r with a FMIC and stage 2 revo map, maybe injectors too?? hes pushing just over 300 BHP and they're good for more - engines are bulletproof.

in mine (235~bhp), if held in boost with td04 and management etc etc i.e. @ around 4500rpm, i will pull from him. But he said his wasnt boostin correctly and i did have a blow in my manifold. Didnt get passed 120 though :p

go at it? all i did was tell the truth accept we got some plum trying to act like he knows the shizzle...

any ways.. this is a thread on IBIZA vs STARLET.

Heres the facts

Standard for standard.

Starlet wins heads up....

Fully tuned for fully tuned.. (stripped out the lot)

Ibiza Wins heads up....

Starlets no matter who they win or lose against are the most fun little car ive ever driven... im so happy everytime i hit the boosts.

indeed well the best thing about the starlet vs ibiza cupra argument like many other argument is nomatter how big the engine the little starlets put up a good fight thats all im bothered about

whenever i beat someone in a race and they ask me what it is is soooooo satisfying telling them there 2.0l redtop corsas just been creamed by a little 1.3 lol

I might as well add my experience, dunno if it applies.

Guy in a 300hp Ibiza Cupra R wanted a run, I pulled several car gaps in my 211bhp GT - three times.

He then said it wasn't actually 300hp til he fitted this chip (he had a remote control looking this in his hand) and said it's actually 240hp. He didn't stand a chance though, oh his isn't an Ibiza but ah well! Said he'd race me once his chip was fitted but I think he sold it.

no chip will put an ibiza to 300bhp... cupra r's are only diff cus it has a ko3s.. 6 speed box some other things but thats pretty much the main diff.

unless he had more work than, exhaust , fmic, filter map.. he'd be talking balls all day. probably 200bhp or just ticked over it. no more mate.

indeed well the best thing about the starlet vs ibiza cupra argument like many other argument is nomatter how big the engine the little starlets put up a good fight thats all im bothered about

whenever i beat someone in a race and they ask me what it is is soooooo satisfying telling them there 2.0l redtop corsas just been creamed by a little 1.3 lol

Too true, same with the Polo G40's, so understated  :p

Badass you womanly person!!

The yellow car's an ibiza cupra what this thread is about B)

But brave technician kid and my self were going on about the Leon Cupra R.. the red car lol.

although... idrees made a comment about a supposed "300bhp ibiza" which he contiunued to mention the guy was ranting bs

well he certainly got some mouth back lol

and i quote:

You dont realy know your cars do you?

so id advise you go buy one the now you moron.

oh then your not too good at the reading are you...

you tit.

your an embaressment to your work if you think so.

you moron.

somefolk are just so stupid.

go read about cars and come back when you have passed your first year of your apprenticeship you little clown