Legal Advice Needed...

Hi Chaps,

Need a little help here.

Basically I got caught going through a Speed Camera at 37mph a month and half ago. I was actually doing 32mph and a knobhead in the lane next to me was touching 40mph. I have not replied to the ticket and heard nothing more from it so far (I'm praying :) )

This week today I've been informed by work that I was caught doing 39mph in a 30. I know this is more than likely correct and have asked for Photographic evidence to prove it.

My fear is I already have 9 points which have been on my License for over 3 years (so one year left) if they do put 3 or 6 points on my license will i be looking at a Ban :thumbsup: . I've looked on the net but so far its all very confusing

Let me know asap Chaps as I am touching cloth without answers :)

LowRed

My fear is I already have 9 points which have been on my License for over 3 years (so one year left) if they do put 3 or 6 points on my license will i be looking at a Ban :thumbsup: . I've looked on the net but so far its all very confusing

LowRed

Points are only valid for banning purposes for 3 years dude, its 4 years to just apply to get a license that doesnt have them on. So what dates did you get the points

Guest ep82_girl

i always thought that after 6 weeks a ticket is not valid anyway??? and yes ask for photographic evidence if they can not produce it you can fight it and maybe lucky i can double check with a solicitor at work for you 2moz when im in about the ticket situation if you want.

yeah Hou is right the points are only valid for 3years so check the dates :thumbsup:

xxxx