Hks Earthing Kit

yeh i wouldnt mind knowing exactly what they do

i always presumed there just a replacement for the standard earths and are just better and thicker earths but im not 100% sure lol

Pretty much spot on!

Most kits will claim the will give better earthing, prolonged battery life, better starting etc etc .

They are basically thicker, better earth cables that just improve the earthing around the engine. Some people notice a difference but to be honest i think they are more for show than anything else.

Jason

cheers jase

but what i dont understand is that if they cost nearly £100 etc and its just basically thicker earths they wouldnt it be easier to just buy a small reel of 10 mm earth cable and do it yourself lol

The HKS one is £100 because it has a voltage stablizer built into the system that ensures a even supply of volts with less drain on the battery and prevents voltage spikes........................only joking, thats a load of croc! Its £100 because it has HKS stamped onto it :):)

from what ive heard they stop the lights dimming when using other electrics as the flow of current is greatly improved if so worth the few quid to DIY it!! in my opinion B)

ahh I've noticed this loads on my car actually so it may be worth DIY ing and uprating the current earths then?

The HKS one is £100 because it has a voltage stablizer built into the system that ensures a even supply of volts with less drain on the battery and prevents voltage spikes........................only joking, thats a load of croc! Its £100 because it has HKS stamped onto it :):)

:o well said jase haha 10 quid for the materials 90 for the hks packaging lmao

Doing the 'big 3' can stop the lights dimming.

so what are the big three? is it the ones for the gearbox, engine and chassis then?