Anybody have a hard time getting onto TGTT?

Hi All :)

As u know, Im regularly on this site all the time, but I also like to check out tgtt from time to time!

Now I can't even get onto the site because of this:

MySQL has encountered an unknown error. To find out the exact problem, please set the DEBUG flag to true in header.php.

I know it has something to do with changing some lines of code, but I don't have a clue how to do it as I dont know how to locate this file lol!

Anybody else ever get this? And whats the solution?

I get a few parts from time to time of there, so I would like to get it working asap!

Any help would be much appeciated!

Peace Out

Joz

Its nice the way things are going with more members on the site! Its how it should be :)

Guys, even tho most of u will go back to tgtt when its back online, please come back and visit UKSC from time to time, we need your support :p

Peace Out

Joz

TGTT hates me i think! I've registered 3 times now and they've never sent a confirmation email EVER! I emailed admin and stuff but never heard anything. I can browse through it and look but it makes it a nightmare buying things etc when you arent a member. e.g, i had to contact dave burwash through here for my coilovers and couldnt even say thanks on TGTT :)