i really need some help as im starting to get really annoyed heres the story. my turbo decided to go, replaced that no big deal, big ends went so i changed to to find my oil pump was going and 25 miles down the road knock knock knock. so i start sorcing some engines. decided to go for a 5efte instead. got the 5efe, swapped the heads and used a thicker headgasket to drop the compression, got to start it and click, wouldnt start. there was something up with the gearbox and was stopping the engine turning ( its an auto by the way) so i dropped the whole lot out to take the box off to find a big crack in my block. got another 5efe block and changed them over this time putting the torque converter inside the gearbox first as i mounted it to the flywheel the first time and someone has said thats why the gearbox was locking. turned over fine this time but the flywheel cover was rubbing the fly so i took the box off and sorted that, put the gearbox back on and it started first time. idled for about 1 minute the a heard like a cluck and it cut out. its the gearbox done the same thing agian and you cant turn it over so the starter just clicks. what could be making the box do this? any help would be greatful. thanks aidan