Medstone Christmas Special... (xvii), 18/12/9 + Bluewater Cruise

Holy farking sizzle!

This is awesome!

I know Rob said about trying to get someone down but I didn't actually think it would happen!

I cant believe a little local meet that I started out is big enough to go into a mag! :thumbsup:

I think im going to cry with joy ;)

Good goin lads ;)

Think the other 5 or so maybe's might turn into definates now ;)

ALSO IM WITH RICK AND CO ON ANYONE BEING A WANKER CAN F*** OFF :p

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy farking sizzle!

This is awesome!

I know Rob said about trying to get someone down but I didn't actually think it would happen!

haha lol! No worries mate, do have to thank Si though as he made the call at the end of the day :thumbsup:

Don't need to get someone down lol, I take the photos me self ;)

I must admit jag you have started a good little regular meet there ;)

as long as its the regular lot itll be ok.

i just really dont think a load of noobs from the other site turning up and coming in their pants over a mag shoot.

there's a thread over there about it, it may happenz :thumbsup:

Im sorry but the wars between tgtt and uksc need to stop everyone sounds perfetic and childish.

On the list i have met everyone except for 3people including mr tattoo, jackstar and glanza_dan and of course you rob. ALL of the people on that list are cool and never had a issue with EITHER of them, so dont go saying there c***s when you dont even know them.

Tell me rick who are the 'original lot', if this crap is going to continue im not even going to bother turning up anymore as im so pissed off with people winging that tgtt turn up. Why shouldnt new people be able to turn up??? I was a newbie like 5months ago, so am i no longer welcome??

Channelle right I know you don't want to it but rick is right..

I personally have a massive dislike for TGTT because of previous issues but in my opinion it's a good thing that the clubs remain seperate. They can do there thing and we can do ours, that's how it is!

Rick has been around along time and has seen all the shit that has gone on over the years! And so I have I!

From my experience the normal lot who come and go down are sound as, as are alot of members on here! But you get soooooo many ultimate n00bs who tug off over each others oem v with a dv and think it's the shit and that they are better and faster than anyone else.. And these are the ones that try and prove how good they are at events, wheel spinning and generally being a cunt!

I was banned from TGTT a while ago when I was havingnsome difficulties so I can tell you now there are ALOT of pricks on that forum.

It's simple, if you come down an fuck about il personally make sure your car is nowhere near a magazine!

This little meet was always a uksc thing and I want to keep it that way..

I think some should wake up and see that the scene is getting bigger and bigger every day, starlets have dropped so much in price over the last years meaning certain groups of people can now afford them instead of there fords or paxo's,

Tgtt and uksc are always gonna have differences you just ignore the dicks and then you get to see the true statleter's among us

TGTT...pfffffft...i mean look at that Jay guy!!! seriously!!!! pffffffft working on that nanglebadger guys car, and he's from UKSC...gettin him all hungover and whatnot, singing and jammin at 4am....pfffffffffffffffft TGTT....pffffffffffffffffffft i say pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft...making sweet sweet NI EP Boost loving!

;) :thumbsup: Nanglebadger + Jaystar77 = TGSC/UKTT/UGTC/TKGC.UBERb00st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come to NI, where TGTT and UKSC meld into one seamless EP MegaBot, waging war on Hondas and Fords and Suburus alike!

Phil.

Gaz we all know what the score is with the ep scene you don't need to tell us

and it's only going to get worse

anyhows, lets try and keep this on topic and not create another uksc / TGTT was as I can't be arsed with it all over again

all I am trying to achieve is a little press coverage for uksc and get recognision for Geo who spends hours of his own time and money on this site for us, and all the other mods on tht note!

In my eyes it was seen as a little thank you to Geo as he has helped me out many a time over the years and has even put me up for the night.. Getting uksc some press coverage is me just doing my bit in return for him and the site as a whole.

Peace lol

would love to attend something like this dude, really fly the flag for UKSC and Geo good and proper!!!

i commend u on this effort Si dude!!!! good lad! i doff my cap to thee!!!

***FAO*** everyone who attends, this is a direct order from the me, your wonderful SuperModerator of awesomeness - EVERY UKSC CAR IS TO HAVE A UKSC DECAL OF SOME SORT ON DISPLAY!!!!!!!!!!! or I will fly over there and slap the offenders! lets help Si out by making sure UKSC is represented PROPERLY!

Phil.

Im sorry but the wars between tgtt and uksc need to stop everyone sounds perfetic and childish.

On the list i have met everyone except for 3people including mr tattoo, jackstar and glanza_dan and of course you rob. ALL of the people on that list are cool and never had a issue with EITHER of them, so dont go saying there c***s when you dont even know them.

i aint called no one a c**t lol..i used to like tgtt, but not anymore, I got banned for just knowing someone who did something "wrong", which is just stupid..They wanted me to sort it out, when it wasnt my responsibilty. So i gave up on em.

Like people have said, i dont want to start an argument about this, thats just my opnion and why im not a "fan"

A little bit of bitching going on above, or is it a tolerable convo. Well whatever it is lets not slag off different clubs.

I as a user of both forums and don't get what this commotion is all about. Been a happy user of both and will remain that way, nor do I possess a sticker of either club as I represent myself. So this 'club' representation is what kids do, I mean come on, I did the same at school, I was in Green house points - so hated everyone who wasn't Green. Promotion of the club with club stickers is good, but if theres going to be a segregation then it's totally absurd defeating the object.

Lets have a good meet and forget this 'I don't like bla bla bla club as i've lived longer on the forums and seen more in my time'. The scene is bigger now so lets hope some will change their preposterous ways as their views will remain.

the uksc sticker thing is a good idea.

geo, send some down mate. well pop them on the cars for the mag pics.

ill even stick one on silvia for a laugh.

also, all of you lot jumping in on the tgtt thing, youre all noobs to be honest and dont know what youre talking about. anyone who remembers what tgtt used to be like a few years ago will agree with me (ie, a good forum)

what i said up there was MY OPINION, ive been about long enough, and been to enough tgtt meets (ive been a member on there for about 6 years and have about 7000 +posts across the 4 or so different forums they've had) to know that there are A LOT of pricks on there who like to show off, especially when a camera is clicking, they all love that BHP figure! also, dylan is a chud ^^

the last time one of the uksc larger meets had a load of tgtt members join in, we ended up getting kicked out by police because people were drag racing through the carpark... we still have trouble at BW because of that, and that was about 2 years ago now.

my gripe was that this has always been a uksc meet, for the local guys. i dont want a load of people turning up, being dicks and ruining it for us locals who are there come rain or shine, regardless of magazine shoots. im not trying to be elitist. but why should a load of people who never go to the meet come along just because of a magazine? the medstone meets are not a "cruise", they are meets for a group of friends. now everyone who goes regularly will know im the first person to welcome new people, so its not about outsiders coming along. i just really dont want it turning into something that will require police attention.

if someone acts like a prick, the security guards will kick us out and we wont be allowed back again, and that would be really, really shit.

Lets have a good meet and forget this 'I don't like bla bla bla club as i've lived longer on the forums and seen more in my time'. The scene is bigger now so lets hope some will change their preposterous ways as their views will remain.

Well said addz completly agree with that.

I think you have made yourself pretty clear rick

I never knew that this medstone meet was just for uksc members, no one told me. The same as noone told me that the whole jap performance mag was for uksc members so how was i suposed to know? all im saying is that i thought the meets welcomed everyone as i have seen threads before on tgtt about this meet.

If thats the way everyone wants it to be why dont we just text each other with the info and keep it all quiet rather than putting it on the forum so that way the the original lot will be there?

Yeh sounds good re the stickers, cars with them on can go in the mag as this is what this whole event is about... Some uksc recognition :p.

Anything with a clear TGTT sticker on won't lol.. I have no desire to advertise that forum.

Sorry if it that offends anyone but I don't care.

If thats the way everyone wants it to be why dont we just text each other with the info and keep it all quiet rather than putting it on the forum so that way the the original lot will be there?

that wouldnt really work though would it.

why not put it up on the site? its a meet. it should be put on here. nobody new will turn up of its all kept hush hush.

and before you jump in with the inevitable "but you said blah blah", there is a distinct difference between local kent guys new to the scene coming to a local meet, and a ton of people coming along from far and wide on a one-off hoping for a pic in a mag.