Fog Lights?!?!?!?!

hahaha cant you put normal headlight bulbs into the fog light, and then it wouldnt be as bright put would still look good :(

i persally would love driving cars with the fog lights on :wub: .... only prob is that i dont have fog lights on mine :D

Anup

Personally I think those bottom fog lights that come with glanza spoiler etc look mint when on at night, just know you're driving past some form of sports car. Think it just gives off a great 'rally' esque look.

I am so glad some one posted this, because I f'ing HATE people who drive with fogs on in the f'ing daytime!!!!!!! What is the point???

All it does is blind people who are infront of you!! It doesn't improve visibilty in the day time, it's bloody light anyways!!

And it doesn't make much difference at night either!!

Fog light drivers = nob heads!!

• 7 months later...

I keep my headlights and foglight on when on the motorway, its the only way idiots who drive at 70 in the third lane move out the way. And the foglights on my gt arent bright enough to blind anyone anyway. Is the a bad time to tell you all ive just collected my quadlights and have ordered my HID kit? HAHA :)