Fog Lights?!?!?!?!

Ok, why do people with front fog lights on their car have them on all the time???

Im fed up of idiots up my arse with there fucking fog lights on!!!!

WHY DO THIS? WHY!? IS IT TO LOOK COOL?? FOR FUCK SAKE TURN THE FUCKERS OFF!!! :p

Sorry, this really does annoy me, if you do drive around with your fogs on, don't ever drive behind me because i will get out and hit you with a wet fish!!!

since having mine put in, they are on all the time and because they make a good difference. not had any problems so far either :p best turn them off if i see another white SR though :p:p

You do know its illegal??

yeah been told this, loads of police round here that could have pulled us over easily about 15 times now and they haven't been bothered at all. might turn them off when im driving though as im bound to be pulled over! :p

yeah been told this, loads of police round here that could have pulled us over easily about 15 times now and they haven't been bothered at all. might turn them off when im driving though as im bound to be pulled over! :p

Probably because they don't even know it is :p

Guest ep82_girl

hahaha i was hanging out of owains car once shouting at a guy in a bmw 'wheres the fog?!!!' i hate it! looks really chavey and stupid if no fog or bad driving conditions.

yeah its a illegal on the spot £60 i think

xxx

Luke - u and I should have man loving!!!!

this is one of the things that fucks me off most! its so irritating! i usually put mine on to annoy them and flip the old bird, but my bro goes one step further....he has less patience lol, he just sticks his high beam on, teach the cunts how annoying it is!

and when they appear behind me with them on, rear foglight FOR THE FECKING WIN!!! rear fogs are so annoying to drive behind!!! if they wana drive with their fog lights on, u can too!!!!!!

Phil.

Luke - you and I should have man loving!!!!

this is one of the things that fucks me off most! its so irritating! i usually put mine on to annoy them and flip the old bird, but my bro goes one step further....he has less patience lol, he just sticks his high beam on, teach the cunts how annoying it is!

and when they appear behind me with them on, rear foglight FOR THE FECKING WIN!!! rear fogs are so annoying to drive behind!!! if they wana drive with their fog lights on, you can too!!!!!!

Phil.

Man i never thought of that!!!

Next time its REAR FOG!!!!!! SUCK ON THAT !!

Guest cheshireglanza
hahaha i was hanging out of owains car once shouting at a guy in a bmw 'wheres the fog?!!!' i hate it! looks really chavey and stupid if no fog or bad driving conditions.

yeah its a illegal on the spot £60 i think

xxx

30 quid on spot fine my spots are wired into my main beam so they go off when i dip my lights

The glisten isn't so bad, but when some numpties drive around with HIDS in main beam, it just winds me up, I think a rally style bonnet pod is in order.... teach these fuckers a lesson lol

Damien

Ive also had a twat in a 4x4 with the rally style bonnet lights ON !!! YES ON!! They were YELLOW AND FUCKING BLINDING ME!!! :p

my uncle had the best solution for this he had a spot light fitted to the roof on the back of his van so when off loading stuff at night down his yard he could see what he was doing. He told me this story about a bm driver who sat up his hole with the fogs on for about 4 mile then he started flashing the lights at him. My uncle got so pissed off by this stage he flicked the switch an blinded the cunt back lol