Hey Guys Fancey A South Wales Meet 5?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy lol!!

stay away from me then lol ive been in that and it scared me half to death!!!

what was up with her??

told you she hadnt been sold ben lol

xx

Nothings been wrong with it just been doing some improvements!

New mani, direct/port nos, stripped interior, sparco buckets, plugs, Innovate wideband AFR, backbox removed to its now straight though no silencers, Knock link so on, so on :(.

Guest ep82_girl

yeah you said about the seats when you came down to do oky. ahhh cant wait to see her now and def wouldnt go in it now!!! it was fast enough before!!!

come to da rolling road for da mag feature im sorting :(

xxx

Nothings been wrong with it just been doing some improvements!

New mani, direct/port nos, stripped interior, sparco buckets, plugs, Innovate wideband AFR, backbox removed to its now straight though no silencers, Knock link so on, so on :) .

ahhh all sorted now then dave :p whats the nos like? feel free to take me for a spin :p lol

hi guys:) im that fella from scotland who drove down in my gt n was gonna have a mini meet before i went home.. but ermmm i kinda changed my mind n now im living down here... dunno if its my name luke put up.. dan from tgtt.. but im in for the meet.. hopefully ill get this cable thursday n ill b back on the road.. i was gettin all mixed up from tgtt n here didnt no what meet too go too but its the same bloody one!!! haha.

if im not fixed if someone from round swansea area dont mind we riding shotgun id b more than happy too

cheers!!

Guest ep82_girl
what set up you runing td04 or somthing 1.4bar what bhp you runing at that mate if your coming ill pay you to take me out in it :)

bring spare underwear!!!! i seriously :p when i went in it its bloody rapid!!!! the dam seatbelts locked up she accelarated so quick!!! dread to see how quick it is now!!!

xxxx

ahhh all sorted now then dave ;) whats the nos like? feel free to take me for a spin :) lol

No probs mate, as long as its dry :), It hasnt had a shot of gas yet waiting for my wideband bung to be welded onto the exhaust today and then it will be having some on the weekend B).

what set up you runing td04 or somthing 1.4bar what bhp you runing at that mate if your coming ill pay you to take me out in it B)

I'm running a custom hybrid CT9 mate, hasnt been back on the rollers lately but it is far more powerful than it was when it was making 221bhp its over 230 and the 50 shot of gas :thumbsup:.

No probs mate, as long as its dry :thumbsup: , It hasnt had a shot of gas yet waiting for my wideband bung to be welded onto the exhaust today and then it will be having some on the weekend :) .

haha yeah i wouldnt fancy trying to get traction in it if the weathers not upto much. gonna be a fun weekend for you if the weathers good then :)

Guest ep82_girl

dave you can bring it to my mag shoot and put her on the rollers :thumbsup: i dread to think how quick it is now she wa bloody fast enuff before!!!

ben she will be finished if not bring the clio!!! no excuses :)

xxx