Hey Guys Fancey A South Wales Meet 5?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no pics because no fucker turned up lol

Ah ryt lol but disappointing ey, you're welcome up here next time convoy with lukerobz lol i was looking forwrd to pics because i know there are some serious cars down there!

so nobody atall turned up? thats bad that mate ah well i will be doing another big one for all clubs in the summer which you're welcome to come to if you want.

Yeah we have a great and and the weather was amazing had a ride in that GTR on the pictures, it was crazy! the fastest thing i have been in mate! blew me away lol

well turbodave, ep82 girl and me turned up thats it lol all good had a little blast through brecon in the sun so wasnt all bad. just a shame cosidering there was a fair few names down to start with. haha yeah saw the video of the gtr giving it a little blast looks animal to be fair.

Yeah turbodave's car is one i would love to see! ah well it sounds like you had a good enough time mate :lol:

i know what you mean, i was worried that some people wouldnt turn up but all went great! just when i started takin pics like 10 cars has already gone :p

sorry guys i was all set too coem until friday night.. when i got home from work and was asked by a family friend too work.. in my situation i cant afford t refuse work.. i did tell ep82 girl just t let u no.. was pretty gutted i couldnt come tbh...

We had a nice drive though Ow!

:)

yeah we had a good drive. think my cars fucked now tho :o alternator belt went last night pulled over asap just replaced it today was checking it over before starting it up opened the rad cap and there was no water to be seen ;) even though the overflow bottle was above max

Guest ep82_girl

im sure dave can put pics up of his car for people to see. she did sound like an animal! kept waiting for it to com flying past lol

don't worry owain got the mag shoot+people from everywhere coming to that :-)

my polish be here this week :-) xx

Guest ep82_girl

oh+silver glanza your excuse for not coming was lame at tonight meet! lol you wanted this meet lol

see if we can sort something when everyone can make it!

me+dan got some pics il upload em tomorrow

x x