the new scutchmobile

Meaning if you ever selling the glanza alloys, i'm looking for some cheap winter rims lol, no luck so far :D

ah, i see, im probably gonna be hanging on to these, as i kinda like em, even though they are standard!!

i'll let ya no if i do get rid of em!

i think you alredy know what im goin to say...in fact im goin to msg you aswell just to reinforce it...I HATE YOU RICHARD SCUTCHINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Thats absolutely awesome man, i know how much you wanted one man, im truly pleased for you mate.

Phil.

lmao! sorry phil, i knew you'd have this reaction!! lol yeah, ive wanted one for so long... it was time to pull my finger out and get one sorted!! cheers bud.

congrats dude, gotta say nice motor n agree Miyanjee is a lovely bloke should've told em you were getting it idv met you there lol

oh n you got the one with the uprated heater controls too - well done

crap! i never thought of that!! would've been nice to see ya again mate.... yeah, its pretty nicely spec'd :D

am totaly happy foryou dude as you know,

ul have a cheezer everywhere you go for quite a while :D

yeah, im well chuffed mate. an theres you thinking i'd gone an bought a zed, or a gto! ;)

Rich.

That looks about as standard as they come you lucky git!! And a 98! I thought we could only import 96's to England!?!?! Did it work out cheaper to import the car rather than finding one already in the country? Congratulations on the car bro!