Alohá

Hi all,

My name is Richard and i'm 22.

Have always had an interest in Starlets, great little cars. Recently i see one every morning on my way to work, and signed up to see if it was anyone local.

I drive a 2004 Civic Type-R which i'll be competing in Time Attack next year. I'm a freelance photographer, if anyone has any questions feel free to fire away :thumbsup:

Welcome along mate!

The Starlet you see daily, do you know what one it is? GT (Older shape) or the Glanza?

I'm in the process of getting rid of my Glanza with hope to buy a JDM EP3. They look so nice in white and the extra goodies sound ace. I was never too keen on the EP3s performance before but I've drove my brothers a few times and I must say I really like it. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to pics of your motor! :lol:

Haven't really got any recent shots, as i've been too busy fitting parts to it. It's now all tuned so i'll get it out in the coming weeks and get some shots.

Best i can do for now:

3687112516_189544a144.jpg

Being Dyno Tuned:

4160474238_df6a7f8fb9.jpg

Random garden shot:

frontlow2.jpg

@ Idrees.....The JDM EP3's are well worth the money, have nice additions such as the JDM LSD as standard, different cams/ecu etc. The EP3's love to be tuned, and there's plenty off the shelf parts available out there. Any advice you may want drop me a pm/email :thumbsup:

Whereabouts in Surrey chap? I'm pretty sure I saw a very similar EP3 around the Westerham area about 4 or so years ago...in much less modified form admittedly, but I do remember green wheels!

Just edited the above post, sorry. I'm not too far from Kingston.

The Takata Green wheels are only for trackdays really, match the harnesses/cage (In progress). Will be changing the wheels for shows in 2010.

Only ever owned two Civics (First being in Max Power / Japanese 'Option' Magazine) but have always fancied a Starlet as a track weapon! :thumbsup:

Cheers for all the nice welcomes. It's 230.6bhp at the fly, but we had a few issues on the dyno. Will be back soon for another remap and it should hit 240-250. Keeping it N/A for next year, but will be building a new forged engine for end of the racing season.

Has to be said, Cosmic Grey is the best colour :thumbsup:

I don't live too far from Kingston Upon Thames. Saw the car again this morning whilst waiting for a bus in the freeeeeezing cold. Could hear the dump valve down the road, sounds awesome! :wacko:

I'll get a spec list up in abit of the Type R if anyone is interested :D