How Long Did You Search?

How long did you search for your gtt/glanza?

i've been looking for a couple of months now & for me that's 2 months too long as im very impatient & want things yesterday!!! lol

did it take you a while to find one?

or is it just because some people are holding out til after christmas to sell up? does'nt seem to be many available at the mo?

I was browsing for a good 6 months for a V and i was going to wait another 6 months to get another yrs no claims on my SR.

In the end when i brought the V I didnt actually have the money so i ended up borrowed about £500 from my bro to get it

So i was the same tbh but after 6 months of browsing and getting fed up with my N/A serverly lacking in power i finally said f*** it and went out and got one...

First one I looked at to :thumbsup:

And got it for a good price :thumbsup:

Just wait til the right one comes along mate :thumbsup:

dont rush into it thats when you start regretting it, i no it feels proper shit when you have to just spend time lookin but it will pay off mate honest!!

:thumbsup:

That's what's really annoying me! im checking the same website's up to 10 times a day!! very rarely there's one added for sale & when that happens it's not what i want :thumbsup:

may look at inporting one myself? is it difficult? expensive?

My problem is that i dont want a silver/ice blue one :thumbsup: no offence to you people that have them nut i just dont like the colour myself.

there's plenty of them for sale though,some with good specs!

i'l find one soon i suppose :thumbsup:

looking for about 5-6weeks then found out my farther in laws mate was selling his and he dont buy crap so snatched it off him. i did want a white manual but ended up with a 35k silver auto for £1300 cheaper than white ones just spent £500 on a g6r gearbox conversion total so far £2600 inc hks actuator and a hdi ebc

Wanted one since college days, but couldn't have one then.

Already had a Corolla when I used to window shop starlets. Pam, one day I was on the net and I fell in love, there I was the next week in my beast :thumbsup:

i've been searching since i was 15 lol, and found what i wanted at good price in october this year, but i really began searching after i passed my test in september so.. I searched for a month.

found mine by accident and paid 800 quid for it after writing off my 205 and 306 within 2 weeks of each other(none my fault) i would have paid 800 for the shell alone :thumbsup: b ut they never really appealed to me before i got mine,pure chance and i was desperate for another car. wouldnt be without it now! love at first sight <3

i waited about 5 months for mine, looked for a quad gt, nearly ended up with two black ones, but wanted a quad, altho in the 5 or 6 months i was looking i kept spending on my 106 lol, so couldnt have two cars at once, then by chance my gt came up bout 20mins from where my 106 was going, so just drove mine down, viewed the gt, decided i liked it, sold the 106 and went back to get the gt an hour after viewing it. pitty im prob gunna have to sell after xmas, as ive no storage place for it, and im off outa the uk for 6 months

i would say dont rush into it, would never sell my car, and be without one whilst looking, because that causes impulse buys, and there usually dogs lol

i just went on an imulse buy with my black gt. just looked for one. first one came up on auto trader. travelled to it paid the money and drove it home done and dusted in two days.

been looking for a white gt for a few weeks now though really want one :wacko: