I just read up on the Aston Martin Cygnet, its cute as fook!

It is based on the shell of a Toyota iQ and rumour has it, it will be keeping the same 3-cylinder engine unit. The interior is pretty much the same, so far as I can tell, just dressed in fancyness.

You will still find all the styling features as the other Aston Martins in the range, but fitted into a bundle the size of a shoe. Due to Astons losses in the market this year, this little Cygnet could be the making of them!

Read the full story and see piccytures here :

Top Gear

The car was announced a year or so ago...I think its a good idea ruined by an extortionate price, I'm sorry, you're paying for an 100% mark up for a new grille and interior appointments? Aston should offer a more authentic "Aston Martin" experience rather than unashamedly use their name and poxy strategy of "having cars for all purposes", which in the end, have nothing to do with one another.

its a shame car makers dont copy over makes cars that we actuly want like if astin re made the starlet gt or glanza infact dont you wish toyota re made it so we cud all buy a 2009 or 2010 starlet ;) id love that.

still keep the 96 tho