N858 Jbk - Ep82 - Rocky Road From The Start .......

Bought a double gauge pillar pod from the last stock from the notorious Toy tuning, via Ebay.

Didn't think I had a chance of receiving it after 2 weeks of nothing and no emails back BUT....

Woke up this morning to my mum walking in my room holding a box wrapped with toy-tuning tape :unsure:

Will fit today wooo:

dsc00145vr.jpg

Notice the package at the top that looks like a shotgun :rolleyes:

(Actually a corsa steering rack that I'm sending to someone, should be fun with courier man when he collects!)

• 2 weeks later...

Tiny update: engines up and running at last :p .... now got to attack the m.o.t, only know of one thing it will fail on which im fixing today, then pay insurance - Quite a bad month :p

But once this is all out the way then plenty will be happening to the beast.

Oh and this came today:

dsc01003a.jpg

Really shouldn't have as my mots due BUT an Autobahn Front mount intercooler came up very cheap so I shall be collecting in a few days. Yes, not the best make in the world but definitely a big improvement over the standard TMIC

Pics will be up when fitted :thumbsup:

fmic.png

aahh :/ only about a week or so til the 22nd, give you the time to perfect the little things lol, mines in for MOT towards the end of feb..

couldnt help but notice that thread about yer seatbelt buckles, im looking for some aswell, did ye find some? mine dont quite work with my seat belts..

• 2 months later...

Update:

Didnt manage to pick the fmic up, the guy had sold it :lol:

Got a ZEP racing grill being delivered to me soon :lol: and took the laguna splitter off as it wasn't to my taste..... got a whole different set of plans now also.

Latest pics:

img00130201003171630.jpg

img00128201003171630.jpg

Reveal the plans then! :D

Haha nothing spectacular like everybody else is doing :lol:

• Cupra R Splitter
  • Paint the wheels in a top secret colour :lol:
  • Polished Rx7 top mount intercooler
  • Mild steel manifold
  • Blitz De-cat
  • HKS actuator
  • RRFPR
  • Get the body work looking tip top, buy wings with no side reps in them!!
  • Top secret interior and exterior ideas :D

I have plenty of unique little ideas flying round my head. I'll be going more for a cool, mint looking GT with mad little ideas over power to be honest. Could do with a little reliability :lol:

To BAZ2CRAZY: Cheers mate, I think they're 185/60/14s ? Big chunky sidewalls I know lol but it doesn't affect the look of them in my opinion.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

Recieved a nice fat set of KV85 Magnecors courtesy of 'Iamlegend' and fitted them today..

also, picking up a WEPR front mount on friday and fitting it with the missus, will update with pics on friday