My mates Corsa got stolen yesterday. Not sure what time but it was stlolen from Tibshelf service station at sometime between 3 and 11pm.

IMG_0261.JPG

Since that picture the car has side skirts and a rear bumper all in Purple.

yer, only the people who put money and effort in their cars get pulled for an insurance check, the modded cars are the ones theyre after! Craig got stopped so many times to do a license/insurance check on him, they looked well pissed off when they phoned up and everything was in order. wankaaaaaas.

I got stopped in cheltenham in my ibiza turbo coupla years back for driving like a twat,25mph, empty streets! V dangerous! Bloody cctv tit reported me to them! Yellow car easy to pick out! Nothin wrong with the car so had to let me go. Asked to see the tape and suddenly there wasn't anything to see, told i might incriminate myself more! HMMM BOLLOCKS!! :D

Mine turned up 3 days after being stolen. The police however couldn't wait 20min for me to get there and left it. The theiving shites took it again. It turned up another 2 days later. Burnt out completely. I was so gutted.

Before

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/Bou...85/DSC00130.jpg

Befter

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/Bou...-02-06_0917.jpg

Bourkey

Its been seen driving locally as of a few days ago. It was spotted driving around on friday in a local town so what ever twat nicked it must live local.

I hope someone catches him driving it and gives him some justice for his crime.