What Do I Need To Up Boost To 1bar?

hey, right ive been doing abit of reading and found out a few bits and pieces.

what do i need to up boost to 1bar?

ive got,,,,

induction kit (filter located right at front of engine bay)

de-cat,

uprated actuator,

apexi boost controller,

rx7 tmic. (thtas good enough up to 180hp i beelieve,)

blitz bov,

andthing else i need to safely up the boost to 1bar?

cheers guys,

If I were you I'd go with emanage blue to sort out the fuelling. Will last you if you upgrade further too...

It's cheaper to get an emanage than the plug and play ecus around and they're often a lot lot better... You can't tailor the ecus and although they are said to adjust I wouldn't thing they are as good...

I would def prefer emanage to fpr setup too. If you do decide to go thefpr route you will need a fuel cut defender also...

With emanage or the ecus you won't need a fuel cut defender

disagree im afraid

a plug and play is more than sufficient to run a 1 bar set-up

the emanages are better for more complez high power set ups

plus there very costly to buy, install and get mapped than the plug and plays which cost around 400 quid and its self mapping

plus i have a blitz plug and play ecu and they are the dogs they are very reliable and do there jobs brilliantly.

i do agree however that both options are better than the fc and rrfpr set up but highly disagree with the fact emanages are better on a 1 bar ct9 set up

Mate your wrong I'm sorry. I've been through it and my tuner (a well known starlet tuner) recomended the emanage. They can be had for about 400 used installed and mapped... Easy...

I got mine used for 125...

The emanage is tuned specifically for exactly your setup. It will fuel as told to and not as it thinks is the right way...

Also when u decide to upgrade the emanage will last you... It can be retuned. Then you will har to try convince someone that the ecu you have is better than emanage so you can sell it and buy am emanage to go with your upgrades

(dont take offence at this post mate- it's meant to be Tongue on cheek)

Not a good idea running 1bar with the standard exhaust manifold either as it has a nasty restriction in it,you can either get an aftermarket one or port the standard one.

Also the "plug and play" ecu's are only good if they are setup to suit the mods you have and not many of them are sold with a list of what they're mapped for, otherwise they'll usually run very rich so you can obviously get a better tune with an emanage or similar.

i went the emanage route three years ago and if your chasing a bar would recomend a plug and play ecu over one for that purpose

its too much fucking about for an emanage, getting it wired in and finding someone to tune it decent enough that does not stay too far away al put me off it.

in that time ive been through 3 plug and play ecus. all you have to do is change your current ecu and turn it up to a bar.

granted it might over fual but it will still make decent power and removed speed cut, fual cut. i recomend this route.

Mate your wrong I'm sorry. I've been through it and my tuner (a well known starlet tuner) recomended the emanage. They can be had for about 400 used installed and mapped... Easy...

I got mine used for 125...

The emanage is tuned specifically for exactly your setup. It will fuel as told to and not as it thinks is the right way...

Also when u decide to upgrade the emanage will last you... It can be retuned. Then you will har to try convince someone that the ecu you have is better than emanage so you can sell it and buy am emanage to go with your upgrades

(dont take offence at this post mate- it's meant to be Tongue on cheek)

i went the emanage route three years ago and if your chasing a bar would recomend a plug and play ecu over one for that purpose

its too much fucking about for an emanage, getting it wired in and finding someone to tune it decent enough that does not stay too far away al put me off it.

in that time ive been through 3 plug and play ecus. all you have to do is change your current ecu and turn it up to a bar.

granted it might over fual but it will still make decent power and removed speed cut, fual cut. i recomend this route.

thank fuck you said that geo i totally agree

tobiah i do agree with what your saying but an emanage running 1 bar on a ct9 is such a bloody waste its unreal. running a forged 4efte with a td04 set to 1.4 bar id deffo say emanage is the way to go but to run on a 1 bar set up aint going to do anything more than a plug and play is more than capable of.

if you read up about the plug and play ECU you will find that years of research went into these and they have been specially designed to run a starlet to the best of thei abilities with supporting mods which kind of puts your comment The emanage is tuned specifically for exactly your setup. It will fuel as told to and not as it thinks is the right way... out of the window lol plus if that doesnt ask lew (sparky) cause not everyone tunes them perfectly. lew was running emanage on a 1 bar ct9 set up and it fucked his engine (piston rings i believe) cause of a dodgy map. atleast with the plug and plays they if in doubt run a tiny bit rich just to be safe. The plug and plays are also slightly self learning so they will adapt the fueling abit depending on what mods you change/add.

i was seriously thinking about going emanage a few months ago and actually asked some advice from enzo and as he said the plug and plays do their jobs perfectly. i decided to trust his knowledge and go for it and i can honestly say its by far the best decision I've ever made so unfortunatly tobiah i respect your opinion but dont jump straight in there saying "Im wrong" dont care what you or your tuner think lol have you ever ran a plug and play??? too many poeple listen to "tuners" and dont consider the other ways of doing things. i have never tried emanage so i wont tell you your wrong thats why i said i disagree. dont kncok it till you try it dude

p.s sorry for the long post just like ranting on haha