Just has a look at TGTT,surprised it was up and running,HAHA, bin lookin at a coupla posts,LPG Galanza being 1.That post sums up why i cant be bothered with using that forum very often. PATHETIC!!!!!!!!! We are all on the same side why pick silly arguments with each other!? I have a non jap air filter on my GT,OH MY GOD IT'S CRIME OF THE YEAR APPARENTLY! Quite sad really if a mod works for someone, great,don't go slagging them off for it i'm sure some good mods have been used by others that i wouldn't use.No point slagging them off and starting bad feeling! :D

LOL their are always picking or got bad comments on someone over there i seen a thread about kill lists posted by NeilH who is on here and some of the replies were not very nice

Apparently im chav because i had a Max Power airfilter on my car......... like what the hell it was a £20 replacement as my Quikshift one was broke......Pathetic

What can I say. Have been a member on TGTT for over 3 years and personally I think for the past year and a half has been going downhill big time. For some strange reason I still tend to visit and post alot there. As for mods and stuff like that .. I think everyone can do what ever he wants .. if another takes the mick out of it what the fuck let him be .. at the end of the day its your car .. do whatever you want with it. Mind you some members were tryin to make fun cause I wanted to attempt to do my own engine rebuild and guess what at the end of the I learned how to do it and found its not that difficult and pretty easy. Just dont bother with them type of members mate... I was in that situation and still em but why the f*** should I bother anymore .. just gets you pissed off at the end of the day.

I know exactly what you mean Damage. Ive been a member there for a good while and for some strange reason In da last few months there just seems to be a lot of jelously or stupid topics...

I even got roasted once because my bumper wasn't a Tom's or Varis... I think been different is what makes us all modify our cars in the first place, to be a bit unique from someone else...

But you just kinda expect that from Forums as you will get alot of mixed opinions...

But I will admit TGTT Is an awesome site for advice + I learned so much from there, even half my mods were got through the site. So I will give them great credit der...

Yeah some people can get like that on the forum, i'm sure they didn't really mean it. But as i remember sparky if i can remember had a max power sticker or something.. or wasn't it sparky, goldfish memory, they slagged him off for it. But who really cares the forum is for everyone.

I haven't had any problems on TGTT.

Enjoy your stay at UKSC.

I use TGTT more than i use here, but ive gotta say things like that annoy me.. it wasnt really a stupid question, people just judge too easily there, and if you have spelling problems..i wouldnt bother posting.

I think the fact that just recently alot of people are starting to buy them has annoyed the long time owners, i myself only got hold of one in march, although ive known about GT's for years, but the insurance was just stupid, i think i made a good decision building up no claims and paying £800 fully comp, instead of £2200 TPFT.. :D

Most of the people who have owned GT's/Glanza for a couple of years are starting to get annoyed because their car isnt so rare anymore and so they call every new owner 'a chav'. If i want exclusivity ill get a Lambo or a Bentley, if i just want fun for little money, ill buy a GT. :p

I think i may have had a dispute before with someone but you just have to look past it, you cant really judge people through a forum. This is a good site although i dont really have much to contribute. :D

I agree with what has been said by you guys on this topic,ive been on a few other forums with cars i've had before(SEATCUPRA.NET,GT4 owners club,skyline GTR register and skyline owners club) theres very little or none of it on them just peeps who love their cars and if you love them too you're one of the family, like here! I've owned cars many people only dream of owning,GT4 ST 205,skyline R33GTS and now i got a starlet for a bit of a laugh. As far as i'm concerned it's my car if you don't like whats on it or in it quite frankly i don't give a damn it's mine! :D I just hope that folks don't lose sight of the fact cars are fun and forums are to help other owners get in contact to exchange information and views not blows! Lets just keep it chilled and fun and the fights in the playground! :D

Yea totally know what you mean guys!

Its a shame people find it hard to to differentiate between true enthusiasts and bandwagon jumpers.

Its true that the starlet is not so rare anymore :D

Good to know that its all OK on this forum :D

I think TGTT has too many people from all over on it = too many cooks spoil the broth!

Peace Out

Joz

most of it's just banter, end of the day if you take what people say on the internet to heart then you really need to turn your comp off and go out more :D

everyone has diffrent opinions and as long as there are car forums and users, people are more the likely to express them.

there isn't a fine line between true enthusiasts and bandwagon jumpers, you soon work out who knows their stuff and who chats shit, i for one just ignore what certain members say and read what i need to know/want to read! call me ignorant if you want, it's the internet so i really don't care :D

It's a hard one to comment on this i've been on TGTT for years and seen may people come and go as i don't have any interest in the max power/ fast car mags i'm not sure on this but judging buy some of the members they must have.

What does annoy me is the amount of gt's and glanza's that are not insured as imports and turbos this will only come back to haunt people!!

Also these cars are cheap there is no getting away from that fact now BUT there is allot of trash out that and they are cheap to modify and maintain which is where allot of people seem to have trouble with them i think they expect them to be the same as the saxo or corsa they had before the starlet.

Simon

You'll notice a lot of teh members on TGTT are young and most yong people are narrow minded thinking they know all, think they are right, like to act big etc hence why you dont find this stuff on the other sites mentioned above due to the fact that teh cars themselves are out of monies reach for these young people..

I notice a lot of the people on TGTT are narrow minded.. As said above some posts like the KILL LIST, or you mention something which may not be tio anothers taste etc then they get slated page after page, there a chav cause they liek a fancy bumper etc..

You just got to click off it and view somewhere else, simple as.. :D