Advice On Cutting/fitting Laguna Splitter

hey,just wondered if its as easy as it sounds? screw it on, cut the sides off, do the sides then need to be fiberglassed or are they ok just cut? couldnt find a how to or anything on it really,

also does anyone have a link to how to remove the front bumper?

cheers guys.

Just cut the sides off mate as for takeing the bumper off its a pice off piss lol it take,s me 10min max to get my bumper off just have a look around the bumper and see were its bloted sorry im sounding a bit blunt but it is a pice of piss :)

lol no bother mate it is a bit fiddly but not hard I've took mine off about 13 times so thats why i can get mine off in 10min lol there is one thing i will say when you think you have took all the bolts out dont forget about your fog lights you will need to unclip them :)

The way I've done it in the past is to line up the corners of the spliter with the corner of the bumper then cut the overlap in the middle, because I found it hard to bend the spliter around the bumper. Hope that makes sense. Jack

I didn't need to take to bumper off, but it could make it easier I did mine on a lift. But asmickey boy said thebunpers easy toget off on an ep91 never taken it off my gt yet. 2 screws at the front in the lower grill, 2 under the bumper, 1 in each corner in your wheel arch, will have to move the arch liner alittle to get to them. Jack

I never took the bumper off, I just jacked it up and lay on a mat on the floor :)

Think I used about 8 or 10 screws just space them out so you don't have to worry about it falling off. First time I fitted one on my old Civic I used a hacksaw to trim the edges but I find a good stanley knife cuts through it like butter and bolt straight with no rough edges :)