Let's talk about front mount intercoolers

I've just hunted down a Blitz jobbie with all hardpiping for the other half's glanza...dimensions are 700mm x 270mm x 70mm...so it's a fair chunk of metal.

I think some bumper mods will be needed to get it on right :D

Anyone here done a similar thing can tell me how you got it to fit, I've attached a few pics of the item in question :D

Also, running 14psi on a stock ct9 with decat, exhaust and filter...can the bosot be raised any? I know it'll give cooler inlet temps and hike the power that way and it'll also give less heatsoak and more reliable/stable temps but any other advantages apart from it looking frickin awesome?

Get yourself a fuel reg and fcd and raise the boost to 15psi mate. As for the intercooler I had one with the size 800x300x76 and I didnt modify it but had to take some brackets from the car out. One of them was the one going from the bonnet lock to the chassis below

good choice mate. expensive but worth it.

there the largest intercooler you can fit without tons of hassle.

you'll have to lose the front brace though, and you will have to line the bumper up when the coolers fitted,mark the holes for the intercooler elbows, and trim the bumper. weapon of choice is a grinder lol

i also shifted my plate to the side next to the fog lamp, and cut out the backing where it used to sit.

only downside to the blitz kits is that the hardpipes are painted silver, not polished. unless your kit comes with a different pipe kit.

get rid of the old frying pan "interwarmer" :D

14 psi is plenty for any stock CT9 have you got a de-cat? if not this should be next on your list as well as a manifold the ones dave seller on www.starletturbo.co.uk are very good.

Simon