Looking At Running 1bar

i know standard heat range is 6

moddified is range 7

heavy moddified range 8

my mods will be HKS Actuator, swoosh boost gauge, exhaust temp gauge, ported manifold (standard), ported waste gate (ct9), 6 speed g6r box, HKS F-CON, gutted cat(standard), ss cat back exhaust, cone filter, 1st + 2nd restrictor remover, HDI EBC-r, FMIC

which class am i in for heat range

thanks

luke

There will be lots of people giveing you different answers but when i got my old glanza to 200bhp with stock ct9 @1bar

the guy who mapped my car said it would be best to go heat range 8 so its up to you lol

I've just had a quick read on google and cold plugs get rid of heat at the tip quicker and hot plugs keep the heat at the tip hence hotter running more boost means a hotter cylinder temp so should i not need to get the heat away from the tip so they dont burn out or cause pre-ignition

There will be lots of people giveing you different answers but when i got my old glanza to 200bhp with stock ct9 @1bar

the guy who mapped my car said it would be best to go heat range 8 so its up to you lol

Did the tuners say why heat range 8 would be best mate