My Car Just A Few Questions

Should I take off my induction kit and put my standard airbox back on?would this save more petrol?

I want to make my engine bulletproof what should I look out for and change?

By the way it's a sr n/a 99'

thanks

No it wont save you more petrol.

The engine is already bulletproof, just keep it well maintained with regular servicing and oil changes and it will be fine.

4EFE engines can cope with pretty much any abuse you throw at them aslong as they are well maintained.

My car has broke it's central locking on the passenger door it won't lock or open? This should be simple enough to fix?

My car I felt was misfiring a bit I think the leads Are done anyone know a good cheap set?

WhAt's the best type of battery to get I Want a new 1?

My electric windows are really slow is this a wore motor in the doors?

when my car is off the windows are really slow going up. When its on they go slightly ffaster but not enough!!

Possibly just one of those things you can't do anything about? My old Corolla did this...

Window speed i wouldn't worry about. It's a bit like a brain, put it to a little use and watch it slow down..

The 4EFE is a solid lump if serviced maintained right - my G6 was an animal. Could overtake 3 cars in a row on a private airfield on Top Gear grounds, I swear they were Ferraris (broken down).

Service/maintain and abuse.