Ahh shit yeah i did read about your head cracking, sorry to hear dude is it going to cost much to get it put right? Also are your wheels enkei? they look like my old enkei receing one's but mine had a blue lip!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah there enkei's man, paints cracking off em though, dying for a ferb. it wouldnt if when i get it fixed i want the head completely rebuilt with uprated valve seals and a port and polish and setup at a bar....lol

but yeah all thats gonna cost me a chunk, be fecking quality when its done though

• 2 weeks later...
lol negative buddy, it is indeed a key mark, some fucking cunts out there

mine got keyed on the other side, really deep aswell :) stands out really bad! Just jealous people!

did you sell those trd springs drumz?

yea so is mine, dickheads, love to find the person who done it, do people not realise how much that key mark actually costs in pounds? its fucking ridiculous, makes me wanna kill the cunts.

yeah mate sold im afraid

• 2 weeks later...

haha, yes mate, there is actually, ile get some pictures tonight, not much to see, but the cars had the head rebuilt, ported and polished, cambelt kit, head gasket kit, the cracked part of the head completely rebuilt and the face skimmed, new head stretch bolts, afrs checked, now sitting at 0.9 bar and she flys like a fecking rocket man, so happy with it

aight mans, small update then, u cant see any of the work ive had done realy because its inside the head, although i will get a pic up later of the completely rebuilt 4th port on the head, guys done an amazing job, hes built me a new bit that broke off, then faced the front of it flat, drilled tapped it, amazing job.

cars now low...so low ive already smashed the exhaust right up lol and with a laguna lip and jezzas tow eye;;

adabc43b.jpg

fd1ee801.jpg

6f1d58b1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Wicked, is it me or dont you have a passenger side wiper? :)

na i dont lol i broke it taking it off haha, just gotta get round to buying a new blade. im lazy

How much did you pay for a port and polish?

150 i think for just the port and polish, tm developments

150 i think for just the port and polish, tm developments

You sure mate? That just sounds like the price for a head rebuild.

Thats very cheap for a P+P, even i would drive down essex to get it done

no mate thats all. but the head was off and being rebuilt etc etc. that wasnt a head off ported and put back on price. tm's labour prices are pretty damn cheap tbh.

hope dave doesnt have a problem with me posting this. shouldnt do.

The head rebuild including taking off and refitting was 400 plus gaskets and head bolts

port and polish was extra 150

and had the head rebuilt where it cracked at an amazing 50 quid.

also had a new cambelt kit on it while the head were off and some other stuff i canne remember. that was it, afr's setup to a bar aswell on a fpr.

• 1 month later...

ok hupdate

got some goodys through door;

2da741d9.jpg

yesss i got enough oil and bolts and all the rest lol.

I tried to fit the torque damper, my fpr is currently holding on to the left strut so I need to relocate it to the right strut, a quick metre of silicone off ebay will sort that for the vacuum on it.

so next job was to get gearbox off which im in the middle of, will clean up the box tonight and fit the new clutch ready for the lot to go back on, not interested in painting it, just extra weight :thumbsup:

db8e19e2.jpg

1566dd97.jpg

640e075c.jpg