when i bought it was fairly standard,

cam with a few TRD goodies though, such as;

TRD front anti roll bar

TRD LSD

TRD shocks and springs,

only other bits were a blitz boost gauge, enkei 15" wheels and razo gearknob and peddles, cost me three grand and was pretty damn clean

DSC00953.jpg

DSC00956.jpg

first update, was ofcourse... a dump valve lol typical

DSC01161.jpg

wernt really feeling the blitz, so soon after swapped it for a hks with someone on tgtt

after that was i believe the exhaust, got a new japspeed exhaust for an ep82 and me and a mate who works at kwik fit bent the rear hanger round to make it fit :) got it all heatwrapped up and silicone sprayed along with an sps decat in and heatwrapped up.

then was an rx7 cooler, had a lip welded on it as the pipe kept popping off the bottom, now holds sweet, since then its been a bit steeper, got some autobahn rad hoses, an apexi avcr, hks actuator off mike at monstor motorsport. hks airfilter in the front bumper, all running at 0.8 bar, although creeps like abitch in this weather.

also got braided lines grooved discs and yellow pads, and just today fitted some ep82 seats and a sparco harness . i wernt gona add a pic for each update, but will add a few that ive took recently, that some up about a years worth of bits :D

DSC01797.jpg

DSC01932.jpg

DSC01937.jpg

DSC01939.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01674.jpg

plans for the future...who knows, i seem to go where the bargains are lol

let me know what you think, and what u think desperatly needs doing, next up is gonna be find up why ive got what sounds like a small rattle, think somethings blowing, then a rear arb.

time for update, got a few parts collected to decided to get a couple on the car!

DSC01972.jpg

sooo on with the rocker cover, off with the top!

DSC01983.jpg

noiyce

DSC01984.jpg

also got a new hks filter on, well 2nd hand but its mint.

DSC01986.jpg

finished for one day, mani on soon! sps ceramic coated and heat wrapped, yummmyyyy

DSC01985.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice and stealthy mate, next has to be an import plate for the front :D

i would but the fucking knob who had the car before me decided to actually tap some screws into the bumper to hold the number plate on, so if i get an import plate im gonna have gash holes in the front bumper :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

been ages now, time for an update, in the middle of a shit load of work.

ok, it was time to get some stuff fitted man, so went at the manifold!

got everything off!

lgksdfgjnsdf.jpg

came across three problems, one the heads cracked like fuck and actually came away, poop. and second the decat is cracked

5c45157c.jpg

so as you can see i cleaned up the cracks ready for a new weld

then all welded up! sweet, guy was quality, done a full all the way around the flange for a tenner, said theres no point not doing it all as once they start to crack itl get weak, top man.

78d8bd8f.jpg

and third, my turbo is dog shit, and has cracked like you wouldnt believe, unfortunatly ive had to put this back on for the time being, but am picking up a new one tonight :p woo, i mean seriously look at this crack;

9953d736.jpg

that crack goes into the exhaust housing, rubbish, and also since i put it back on it smokes like a blue bitch.

never mind! onwards, got window wiper arms painted as they were rusty as shite, as well as some stuff heat wrapped and silicone high temp sprayed;

456d2106.jpg

2a176954.jpg

9cb2e2e2.jpg

thats now sprayed in black high temp also

25882ad1.jpg

the exhaust is now completely heat wrapped :p

Despite the crack in the head and turbo I had no choice but to get this lot back on temporarily for japfest, and it does look sweet tbh,

edfb22c5.jpg

7db5ec09.jpg

just sounds like a tractor, going in to tmd soon for head rebuild, fix, and port and polish :) aand buying new turbo asap and having it setup for 0.9 bar.

not really got any pics but i then fitted fpr with gauge and jam fcd ready to be setup.

then the good stuff came, out with the old trd gear;

d191fe1f.jpg

in with the meeeeiiissterrss :p

87228b5e.jpg

bd38c0a7.jpg

b62d07a2.jpg

7c31bf1a.jpg

327ad29c.jpg

and then for now, got uprated valve seals for the head, and that work will be getting done asap i hope, and im yet to deck the car as im waiting for the coilovers to settle in a bit, then will have new tyres on and get the geometry fully set up.

de5d7ee2.jpg

hope youve enjoyed my update :p

ah i see, mine has a crack in a similar place, i used some head sealant putty stuff, mine was blowing really bad but its fine now, been pasted for about 5 months and its still going strong :) untill i can afford to replace the head lol

i did that with it when i put it back on, lasted 150 miles lol. u dont have to replace the head, can have it repaired, that what im doing, there weak there it happens to loads of glanza heads for some reason

ok i just had to deck the car last night, check this out;

60f86daf.jpg

84d79702.jpg

f52fef5f.jpg

27681f60.jpg

1aa17cc3.jpg

soo in love with it atm, looks brilliant compared to the old boat style car i was driving before :)

when the coilys settle in it will drop a little more too :p

Looks well better mate im loveing how low the meisters go at the back my BC's wouldnt go that low for some resion :) Keep up the good work bud

thanks alot guys, tbh i never owned the glanza for its looks, hence why i never really modded the exterior, i just love driving them, hence why all my money goes under the bonnet lol, but, got to say, really loving the look of this now, low on black wheels man, awesome. i really want/need to get the wheels refurbed but it gonna have to wait i think, need to have my head rebuilt and new front tyres