Mani, Port And Polish

hi guys, right cars a gooden, been driven for a far few problem free miles, changed oil plugs filters this morning.

now ready for a few mods :)

a friend of mind owes me a faver and he rebuilds bike engine for a living.

so put me thinkin cap on for something he can do for me as a good benifit to myself.

if i asked him to port my mani, what sort of power and boost will this be good for? im only after around 170ish

also theres mention that on the standard mani theres a lip which effects cylinder 3 and runs very lean, what could he do to sort this problem out.

advice please lol

port it, dont polish it though, the fuel will stick to it and will slow down flow.

as for the lip in cylinder 3, when u take the mani off, u can see it in the 3rd runner, u seriously cant miss it, just get him to keep porting it out, u can get a shit load out of it, thatl sort it

not flush as such, but until u can get a good look through them, obviously just dont go too far and end up with a hole :) lol

with 'supporting mods' itl run 14.5 psi, ie a bar.

but ule need all the supporting breathing cooling and fuelling mods to do so with out pushing something