Hel Braided Lines.

anyone else run these lines. if so would it be possible to see a picture of the join between the brainded hose and the brake pipe where its secured with that c clip thing. doesnt fir through the hole and its different. i have the files on standby to make it fit but last resort :(

• 2 months later...

finally got round to actually securing mine properly the other day. what i done was file the bracket on the car so its big enough for the end to go through and got myself 2 of the c clip things from toyota instead of the usual 1 and put 1 either side of the ride bit on the line. if you have the line you will know what i mean. hell of a tight fit but if ya flatten out the clips a bit as they come with a bend in them then ya can get 2 on. twice as secure as before :)

finally got round to actually securing mine properly the other day. what i done was file the bracket on the car so its big enough for the end to go through and got myself 2 of the c clip things from toyota instead of the usual 1 and put 1 either side of the ride bit on the line. if you have the line you will know what i mean. hell of a tight fit but if ya flatten out the clips a bit as they come with a bend in them then ya can get 2 on. twice as secure as before :)

exactly what i was thinkin but justwanted to mke sure cheers bud!

Russleh have you got a part number for the Toyota C-clips? :)

I've been waiting to fit my Earl's lines for ages now lol..My kit didn't come with any C-clips so the Toyota ones are too thin, so I think the easiest thing would be to put two on each side?