Engine Management Light

my exhaust system is a mess at the moment. cracked decat and i mean cracked. could see through it when i had it off but my management light comes on so id guess somethin internal thats making it sound different.

my exhaust system is a mess at the moment. cracked decat and i mean cracked. could see through it when i had it off but my management light comes on so id guess somethin internal thats making it sound different.

Aye mines doesn't come on straight away, it comes on after a while of driving about. Its still the original system on mine so it's about time it gets a hole in it!

Need to try and locate where abouts its cracked this weekend so i can order a replacement part. HKS Silent exhaust and a decat methinks.

Im presuming this is Sandy's Glanza you bought?

Have you hit the fuel cut while boosting, ie a sudden jolt when accelerating?

Error 34 indicates this.

Reset the ECU, by either disconecting the negative battery terminal for 20 mins or by removing the EFI fuse in the engine bay.

Im presuming this is Sandy's Glanza you bought?

Have you hit the fuel cut while boosting, ie a sudden jolt when accelerating?

Error 34 indicates this.

Reset the ECU, by either disconecting the negative battery terminal for 20 mins or by removing the EFI fuse in the engine bay.

Aye mate it is!