What You Think?

lol nah these decals are not 800 pounds ... they are very cheap.. something like 50 pounds and parents don't know what to buy me for birthday so i though fuck it... decal my car

Buying cheap vinyl is just asking for trouble, its an absolute nightmare to work with the cheap stuff

chanelle's vinyls were £400 inc roof. Not being funny but if you spend £50 on vinyls they are going to be complete gash, especially with the amount of work required. IMO chanelle will skitz out at hearing someone wants to do the same kind of design tbh.

chanelle's vinyls were £400 inc roof. Not being funny but if you spend £50 on vinyls they are going to be complete gash, especially with the amount of work required. IMO chanelle will skitz out at hearing someone wants to do the same kind of design tbh.

Arr well lol.. It was a thought anyway.. I'm gonna think about it before actually doing it .

Just get this for your birthday (since you apparently like it so much :) )

wd40.jpg

On a more serious note, obviously you have to decide, it's your car. I'm definitely not a fan of it (how it looks), but I don't like decals in general. By the way if Chanelle copied the design from someone else, I don't really see the problem in you using this one.

. By the way if Chanelle copied the design from someone else, I don't really see the problem in you using this one.

What people are trying to say is she was the 1st on the forum and 1st Starlet owner to vynil one up (on here anway)

If another one popped up on the same forum very similar I would be pissed, just like if someone done a Carbon Caribbean Glanza replica :)

I actually don't think i would.. if anything it shows people interest in her ability to make such simple but effective design, of course i be abit annoyed it was exactly the same but its not .. cheers guys anyway :)

• 2 months later...