What You Think?

Hey guys n girls !

I'm thinking of making my Glanza abit diff to everyone else .. i like being different lol... so tell me what you think of this ?

(sorry if someones glanza on here downloaded it off Google)

Starletblackwheels.jpg

Where it is pink i will have dark blue!

My glanza is silver and will have black wheels

Tell me what you think ?

It's a touch different to Chanells but on the same concept.

I say go for a complete different design and set another trend. I am not keep on cars which look similar on decal concept let alone aesthetics. Keep googling and find something a tad different. My opinion :p

It's a touch different to Chanells but on the same concept.

I say go for a complete different design and set another trend. I am not keep on cars which look similar on decal concept let alone aesthetics. Keep googling and find something a tad different. My opinion :p

I have seen another one i like and its different to hers !

but if she has it, how would you doin it be different....it was different when Chanelle did it, doing it again doesnt make it different.

i'm not having a dig man, its your car, do as u please. I have nothing against the concept of what you propose, but i'd be looking for something totally different to Chanelles'. for example, the spikes over the front arches that u posted above, IDENTICAL to Chanelles, ergo, not different...rather, same!

Phil.

Yeah i understand.. i actually didn't expect any differ to people saying copy cat on forums.. basically i was asking for comments on what do people think of a design like that ?

I don't get why people are saying it's copying Chanelle, as Chanelle copied it from somewhere else didn't she?

Either way, it looks good on Chanelle's car and it would look good on another. I'd agree with doing a different design though, especially if you want something that no one else has got.

Personally I wouldn't waste my money on this shit. Chanelle spent around £800 or something like that. If you were to buying second hand parts you could get most of the basic breathing mods sorted and whack the boost up to 12psi. Or get some good coilovers and rear ARB and get the suspension set up properly. Or some big brakes.

lol nah these decals are not 800 pounds ... they are very cheap.. something like 50 pounds and parents don't know what to buy me for birthday so i though fuck it... decal my car

I don't get why people are saying it's copying Chanelle, as Chanelle copied it from somewhere else didn't she?

Chanelles is the first on a Starlet, hence why its copying her, as its on a Starlet.

Go for something different, do some searching around on the net for car graphics, look through american forums, they have the most unique stuff.

Mate if it's something that you want then go for it, just like any vastly available decal - many people will have it.

If it isn't available straight out of the shelf then get someone to custom make you one with similar but different designs, if you get my drift.

There are many starlets around with same if not similar things, goes without saying, can get annoying when you seen them together. Dont get upset or pissed off as you have asked for our opinion, so in that case have opined.

Channelle's car is FTW, yes its just an SR but thats why I think it can pull it off plus shes a girl :o

IMO a boy would look a right twat driving around in something like that.

Plus you got a Glanza, I wouldnt see the point in wasting money on that, when its the performance that really counts unlike Channelles car.

Thats my 2p anyway :)