Lol wasn't there a Japanese comparison video of a stock GT vs. a stock Glanza. Think the GT was faster on the straights (GT 130hp, Glanza 133hp, but GT is a lot lighter) and the Glanza was faster in the corners and had better brakes (or just ABS). Think the Glanza won that race, but GT is prob faster in a straight line. :lol:

Lol wasn't there a Japanese comparison video of a stock GT vs. a stock Glanza. Think the GT was faster on the straights (GT 130hp, Glanza 133hp, but GT is a lot lighter) and the Glanza was faster in the corners and had better brakes (or just ABS). Think the Glanza won that race, but GT is prob faster in a straight line. :lol:

yeah ive seen this too and yeah the glanza won :o theres not alot in it its just up to what one u like best :D

as for a td04 starlet 0-60 time i couldnt tell u ive never timed mine ;) i dont really see the point lol

• 2 weeks later...

The gloves are off!

plus glanza's rule gt's drool:thumbsup:

As for 0-60 etc,

Never timed 0-60, but my GT can do 0-110 in 13.5secs. Proven time and time again.

Ill be down to crail a couple of times again this year, hopefully go better than above.

The gloves are off!

As for 0-60 etc,

Never timed 0-60, but my GT can do 0-110 in 13.5secs. Proven time and time again.

Ill be down to crail a couple of times again this year, hopefully go better than above.

You leading the charge of the ep82's then boss? :thumbsup:

Would like to see your car in action bud, sounds pretty quick.

ep82 = a mans car

ep91 = make up whatever you want :D

Thats the plan buddy :thumbsup:

It goes ok i suppose, scares more than enough of things :)

You leading the charge of the ep82's then boss? :D

Would like to see your car in action bud, sounds pretty quick.

ep82 = a mans car

ep91 = make up whatever you want :D

ep82 = a mans car

ep91 = ep82 wannabe

The gloves are off!

As for 0-60 etc,

yeh i think i seen you up at crail when banzi was there you wer in the fwd final, serious bit of kit you got, if i see you we have to do battle lol :thumbsup:

Thats the plan buddy :thumbsup:

It goes ok i suppose, scares more than enough of things :D

ep82 = a mans car

ep91 = ep82 wannabe

ep82's are like your dad, you know there from the same family,just a bit wobblier, softer and showing its age in the looks department :D

think this is the gt in question

sorry guys, i very new to the forum. but your 0-60 time are just abit out.

my ep82 auto is defo in the later end of 6 seconds, and shes totally standard, and will be willin to provide a video if needed.

a vts saxo is standard time of 7.2, and i wouldnt even bother with them.

yeh i think i seen you up at crail when banzi was there you wer in the fwd final, serious bit of kit you got, if i see you we have to do battle lol :D

We can battle n problem! :D

EP82 Vs EP91 @ crail this year i think Rory,

Cant wait for banzai B)

Gary

Wonder if we could round up enough interest........ Worth a thought Gaz..

ep82's are like your dad, you know there from the same family,just a bit wobblier, softer and showing its age in the looks department :D

think this is the gt in question

You drive a EP91, and you talk about looks..... :thumbsup:

It is the GT in question, feckin lost to Dave also :)

hahaha ep91 FTW!!!

rorys gt is gonna be hard to beat, ive seen it a few times and it faily shifts, plus theres a few fast gt turbos on tgtt too

i really need an lsd :D

Cheers Ryan.

Yep pull the finger out and get one!

ep82auto, just remember that the speedo isnt accurate

Also the fact when you have more power and torque, grip is the issue.