ye the td04 is alot better like from 40mph onwards cus up to 30 u just strugle for traction! 1st gear no hope the cars all over the shop lol and 2nd is a strugle but i have had a good run once wer i had good traction and it was imense but didnt time it gutted

Actually, I just remembered one of the first 4E-FTE converted Paseo's, I'm not sure if he had a TD04 or a CT9 (I think the car had 170bhp at the time), but he recorded a 5.7s 0-60mph time (I forget where and with what equipment it was recorded), that being in a heavier, albeit more aerodynamic car

how fast to 0 to 60 and 0 to 100 is a td04 set up say for instance 215bhp atw over completely standered 133bhp glanza

ye the td04 is alot better like from 40mph onwards cus up to 30 u just strugle for traction! 1st gear no hope the cars all over the shop lol and 2nd is a strugle but i have had a good run once wer i had good traction and it was imense but didnt time it gutted

with 215 atw your talking about 250hp, thats going to be dancing on the tarmac till third gear without slicks/radial tires.

with slicks you should be able to put a nuts 0-60 time in.

we should really time what spuddys car does it in but it would be tricky to time accurately.

Phil

whats the 0-60 in a ep82 auto, if the manual is around 6.6 with 5 speed, whats the 4 speed auto.

any different in the 0-60 0-100.

Why don't you go and try a few runs, it doesn't take long wink wink lol

I've been wondering how quick the TD04'd starlets are..I assume they're a lot quicker at a rolling start right? Would an LSD make any difference to straight line acceleration?

quicker fullstop. and yes a lsd helps alot.

with drag radials(not full slicks) spuddy puts down 320/330+hp with no wheelspin in 2nd gear its all in the setup.

Phil

so i no the standered setup is about 6.6 to 60mph not to sure about 100 have to time it my self lol unless some one can inlighten me

A standard v with boost restriction in place will crack sixty in 8 ish seconds.

The magical ton comes up in 20-21 seconds

6.6 to 60 in an almost stock auto? your having a giggle.

stock the starlets are pants... get some nice little suspension mods, anti lift kit, etc and you might with around 160-70 stage 1/2 mods see a respectable 0-60 probs around the sub 7 seconds.

if you think your getting that on a stock V or GT you clearly aren't timing it properly (and don't say your mate did it next to you on his phone :thumbsup:)

as said with 215atw IF you could get it down you would get a pretty awesome time.

I think for the (manual), the factory time 0-60 was 8.3 sec with the boost restriction. Without the restriction, I'm guessing something like a second off, 7.3 approx. Gotta get my turbo timer sorted though, so I can use that to time it accurately. :thumbsup:

I don't believe an extra 20 hp (in 1st and 2nd gear) or so will knock 1.5 seconds of the 0-60 time. Have a look on this gadget thing that was posted a while ago:

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 133

Weight without Driver (KG) : 925

Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 146.09

0 - 60 (Secs) : 7.37

0 - 100 (Secs) : 20.60

60 - 100 (Secs) : 13.23

Quarter Mile (Secs) : 15.84

Terminal Speed (MPH) : 87.68

Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 15.64

Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 89.21

Obviously that's not bulletproof either, but better then just random numbers. :lol:

I think for the (manual), the factory time 0-60 was 8.3 sec with the boost restriction. Without the restriction, I'm guessing something like a second off, 7.3 approx. Gotta get my turbo timer sorted though, so I can use that to time it accurately. :lol:

That's what I was talking about in my first post too. ;) But how did you time that 6,7 sec by the way? And XPS yours is with an auto gearbox isn't it, thought auto gearboxes in general were slower in accelerating but seems to be that with Glanzas and GTs they're faster than a manual gearbox?