Which Alloys?

right well i really want to get sum new alloys, atm i got enkeis as you kan see from my pic but i think ther boring and want a change so i was thinking of these rotas, just wanted to know what people thought and if theyve got any suggestions :lol:

rota.jpg

i really do love these wheels im looking at getting some deep dish one like www.xxrwheels.com/sportmax_501.shtml just fancy a change

yer people keep telling me not to get rid of the enkeis as ther proper JDM but ther boring n do nuthing for the car lol

I think white wheels on a black car look great, especially with the 5 spoke design. Not really a fan of those Rotas, don't really like how they look and in the end they're still Rotas. :lol: But it's your car obviously so, you need to make the decision. ;)

I think white wheels on a black car look great, especially with the 5 spoke design. Not really a fan of those Rotas, don't really like how they look and in the end they're still Rotas. :lol: But it's your car obviously so, you need to make the decision. ;)

yer i must admit i do like white on black to but ther boring lol ahh decisions decisions :o

i done the the whole White on black on my V with rota grids... looked mint, but ahh my i hated cleaning the buggers.

at the end of the day if you dont like them once you get them, just put them up for sale again or swap... people will want them. then with the money get new ones :lol:

i done the the whole White on black on my V with rota grids... looked mint, but ahh my i hated cleaning the buggers.

at the end of the day if you dont like them once you get them, just put them up for sale again or swap... people will want them. then with the money get new ones :lol:

yer there a bugger to keep clean u dont actualy realise how dirty they are til u run your finger over them, eeeeeeew, yer im stuck between gettin the blue lip or the red one on these rotas :o ive seen my enkeis go for about 350 and these rotas are bwt 450 if im right, without tyres but still i wont have to put that much towards them ;)

yer there a bugger to keep clean u dont actualy realise how dirty they are til u run your finger over them, eeeeeeew, yer im stuck between gettin the blue lip or the red one on these rotas ;) ive seen my enkeis go for about 350 and these rotas are bwt 450 if im right, without tyres but still i wont have to put that much towards them :lol:

there are some sweeeeet rotas 4 spoke white with an anodized red lip , sound your sort of thing?

there are some sweeeeet rotas 4 spoke white with an anodized red lip , sound your sort of thing?

hmmm i kinda like the black on black but didnt want them completely black which is why i like these ones because they got bright coloured lips but i think i know the ones u meen mate

I'm changing my JDM Tight Dishu WORK's for Rota's later in the year. Getting abuse for it just now from a few folk.

Not my think. Black on Black would hide the wheels. You thought about Bronze on Black?? That would look dam good!

yer im gettin a bollockin to :lol: yer dont particularly like it im afraid, i looked at a black glanza wiv bronze rays on it but didnt like the 2 together :S lol

hmmm i kinda like the black on black but didnt want them completely black which is why i like these ones because they got bright coloured lips but i think i know the ones u meen mate

i was REALLY tempted by them but i love blue over red hence my blue wheel nuts loool

and i think the anodized red looks a lil pink, still a fan of putting bronze volks on.... OR ohh my god!! would love some Floressant gram lights love them but only come in 17/18" :lol: some reason theres a pug 106 round my area with fluresant wheels on

i was REALLY tempted by them but i love blue over red hence my blue wheel nuts loool

and i think the anodized red looks a lil pink, still a fan of putting bronze volks on.... OR ohh my god!! would love some Floressant gram lights love them but only come in 17/18" ;) some reason theres a pug 106 round my area with fluresant wheels on

yer think ill go for the black and blue ones :lol: lol heres a pic of my bfs gram lights hes had them dun in neon orange 18s on front 19s on back enjoy lol.............

gavsmr2.jpg

:lol: really really jelous yer know wonder they were £900 a corner they're smexy ;)

he didnt buy them orange they were like an anthracite before, and he got bored of them so had em refurbed they give me a headache lol

Red suits black much more IMO

Plus Blue is a boy colour :o

These are amazing, never seen a set before either :lol:

Clicky

yer i know but ive seen quite a few black cars with red lips and not so much blue, and so what guys wear pink tops ;) lol