im not saying tgtt is shit i just get confused on it and i find it like your either in with the crowd or your not but im not dising the site

It's a very busy forum with many of users.

The pace they reply/start threads at is on a different scale to this.

I personally prefer uksc to tgtt anyday purely because this site seems more friendly and the people are more helpful and approachable :lol:

although there are some good buys on tgtt that are worth a look at :D

i got banned for giving my opinion and never bin back since. its got to be the gayest forum on the net imo far too many shit rules and most of the mods act like stuck up cunts and think there gods just cus theyve got the power to delete peoples posts

Its shit because you could'nt post a for sale thread lol fair enough. Imo we are lucky to have two great sites dedicated to the same cause imagine how bad it would be without them there would be a lot of people who would'nt be enjoying their Starlets right now Id safely say.

X3, if you want to know something TGTT is the place to ask, so so many technical minded members over there.

Also alot better for buying and selling imo, but i have been coming on here more often now and posting abit more :lol:

Never really had problems with that site,

What about that guy was actin like a nonce when you asked the question about 'td04 on a volvo' aye? And i came to the rescue! :lol:

i got banned for giving my opinion and never bin back since. its got to be the gayest forum on the net imo far too many shit rules and most of the mods act like stuck up cunts and think there gods just cus theyve got the power to delete peoples posts

You the irish guy that had everyone bum you when you said what wanted?

I do find it easier to navigate on tgtt than here but thats because im used to it but i love some of the people on there, the shit they come out with is comic material!!

been on it a few times and i must say it is a very knowledgable place to go for some details you want to find out but it lacks the good banter we have on here

as for the "arseholes" that people say they think are on there be grateful tgtt exists so they stay on there cause if it wasnt there they would be on here lol

i ve been a member in tgtt since 2001, and for a time been a moderator on there too. it just that... things have changed a lot. we were like , 8-10 moderators back then, and things were fun and loose, ...now it's like the third reich. i dont know guys. i ve been here on uksc only a while but i feel the atmosphere here is much more friendly and fun , while keeping things technical as well. also i like how the site is organised over here.

lmao that third reich thing made me laugh

the way i see a forum is that its somewhere to come to find out things and talk cars which tgtt is good for but i also think its a community and you also want to have a laugh which uksc is definiatly a hell of a lot better for and is why i dont really use tgtt there are a lot more serious poeple on their (a lot of decent folk too) but sometimes it does feel like the nazi's are running it lol