never realy got on with that site, and just want to reinstate my original opinion that it is SHIT compared to this forum.

just wanna post up a few bits for sale, many of them know me from here, ive been a member for years, and well know personaly by many members. just because i dont have 50 posts i cannot advertise the parts. its not like im out to husstle any one, but as soon as i posted in general, " y cant i post " THEY SHUT MY ASS DOWN.

never realy liked the site anyway, way to serious over there.

anyway ,, rant over :thumbsup:

LONG LIVE UKSC

im signed up to alot of forum's with the 50 post rule,

Im not the biggest fan off TGTT because it is abit to serious, and i like all the uksc hottest girlfriend threads on here haha!!

But they have the 50 post rule to stop people from simply signing up to a forum just to sell thing's, it is a good idea BUT if people are well known i don't see the harm in letting you off, but hey i suppose rule's are rule's.

I had almost exact same thing happen to me on the GTR Owner's club, and i got banned from there And i was a member for Ages

I agree about the rules part, and even if you have been there a while, they can't really amend the rules because others would ask the same favour. Have they banned you from the forum though because if they've done that for such a minor reason, it's a bit pathetic is it not?

no i completly understand the reasoning behind why they have it,but it just stops genuine sellers from offering stuff to people.

no i havnt been banned, they just deleted thread and cained me with emails saying YOU NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY STOP RIGHT NOW.

and as i said it was just a rant, dont let it bother u people :thumbsup:

Another one of these and they will never stop.

Yes, viva UKSC but in that case i'll also say the same for TGTT.

50 post banter has been the case for a little while so isn't something new, and good on it.

I disagree with you guys there.

It's only harsh if people keep asking for common questions that get asked everyday. As to answer those kind of questions you can do a search. And if you're to lazy to search for an answer then can't really complain.

There is less banter though, but on a technical level it's great, and thats what I look for in an owners club.