Cannot Find A Gt Anywere!

I've been looking for a GT for about 5months now

A white or black, Quad headlight which is as standard as possible!

Now i've got the cash waiting for one i cannot seem to find one anywhere, im looking on basically every single website i can think of! and there all modified or really tatty, Really starting to piss me off now!

Anyone know of any other website apart from the usual pistonheads ect were i could possibly find one ??

Thanks

mate there such an old car now and super cheap that i think it will be almost impossible to find an almost stock GT, possible for a glanza as there a tad more modern and are still being imported... but personally i dont think you will find one.

there is nothing wrong with a modded GT makes your life easier believe me!... there are some mint ones out there is basic stage 1 mods, they will be your best bet to go for mate.

Thats ok mate dont worry haha, nothing was set in stone :wub:,

And i always try going for standard car's i dont know why, this time i specially want a standard car as i want a project that i can say was 100% done by me, that's the only reason, im tempted to go get an EG6 Civic i think, and get 3 year's ncb then come back and get a glanza,

I always wanted the glanza to be honest but the insurance is just a no, so im considering hanging out another year and getting what i originally wanted,

Guest ep82_girl

i know of 2 but there in ireland one is white and one is black lol!!!

dont think that be much help to you though :wub:

that gt on tgtt is dans it is a really nice example and he has spent alot of money on it!

xxx

I totally understand where you're coming from but it's worth it in my opinion. Try building a car yourself to that spec and see how much it costs you.

Mines cost me like 3 times that and it's not as powerful.

yeah completely agree mate, i spent an absolute fortune on mine and didn't actually end up with much power at all, it's a super mint car and have watched it come together over the time i'v been on here/tgtt.

just if i had £7k in my hand i'm not sure i would go for it considering whats out there for 7K, but i suppose it's down to personal preference. someone might see it and be like 'i have to have that!!'

haha!! Halfords Morretts FTW!

And i don't know, im looking for either a EG6 Civic or a GT Turbo now, which ever one come's up first I'll buy, and if it's the civic I'll get another year's ncb with that and get a Glanza when i got 3 year's ncb and the insurance isn't stupid! :o

I don't get how the Glanza is like 3 time's the price to insure to the GT, They both got same trim level's basically with e/w, a/c ect and surely there just the same to repair! and the engine's the same :S i seriously don't get insurance companys!

Adrian Flux will insure me on a 350z when im 20 for £1346, and then they tell me i cannot insure a 1.3 turbo until im 21! :wub:

Adrian Flux will insure me on a 350z when im 20 for £1346, and then they tell me i cannot insure a 1.3 turbo until im 21! :wub:

Honestly dont understand Insurance companies.

Theiving cunts