This was due for release on November 17th, i was going to put my £150 deposit down on the weekend but......... its been delayed.............unitl March 07 ;)

Im devastated, soooo bored these days n need something new to do and was really looking forward to this

Anyone preordered one?

Oh well more cash to spend on the Starlet ;)

Well being a big fan of the PS series i must admit i think the games are alot better and there will be a wider choice of games.

Cant agree with you saying its the better machine as its not even released yet and ive watched lots of videos of games coming out (work in progress) and im very impressed

Alright smart ass but do you know PS3 has been delayed to do with the Blu Ray disc drive? ;)

All European Countries will not be having this disk drive just US n Japan dont ask me why though.

Oh n im still gonna get one ;) ;)

The price is the only thing putting me off a new PS3 -- but then a new Blueray drive when they come out will be around £400 so I suppose as an entertainment system the PS3 will be justified at £450+

could buy a p.c.. my current one is already more powerful and ive had it a while.

not to mention the new technology evolving in p.c's like the physics chips that will be around soon... again it takes them another large step ahead of the consoles.

but consoles are understandable as they are plug n play basically.. and there usually a bit cheaper .. and also the play with your mates factor is always great.