So wil i be ok runing using the standard actuator with a full stainless exhaust system, de-cat , manifold, induction kit ,fcd, rrfr and an uprated fuel pump.

not likely mate, your best off getting a hks actuator to set the boost, then use either an mbc/ebc to give you a little easier control over the boost.

the stock one prob wont handle all that gubbins :D

my stock actuator isnt holding boost very well at all now. fine with just a filter but with the fmic, filter, decat, manifold and a couple other little bits it hits peak boost, then slowly drops and drops. so yeah your best off having one if your going to be boosting anything higher than standard. as jay said, get an uprated item, as well as having either a mbc or electronic bc to give you more control :D

cool well a hks actuator is only about £80 and a mbc is around £30 so might as well order them up.

anything else a might need :D

what ever you do mate, dont fit the actuator and set the mbc to say, a bar.

because if you get a boost spike you could seriiusly damage your engine..

allways set a mbc to a lower setting. as a safeguard :lol: should run sweet

as full boost comes on in the V the gauge goes right round to 0.7/8 bar, but as the revs increase the gauge gradually starts to read less and less boost... i take it this is the actuator not holding the boost then?

would getting the hks actuator require anything else to run?

sorry if im being a dumbass, but i am slowly learning!!! :D