Mini Meet At Teesside Park

Hello guys i thort id put some pics up of an unexpected meet at teesside park lastnight with some lads from sunderland jonnyGT and some others :mellow:

With it been an unexpected meet i didnt bring a good camra out with me and my phone is the shits at takeing pics and my battery was runing low so i couldnt take that many pics.Im hopeing (young stig) on here has took some good shots to add on here :wub:

like i have said the the picture quality isnt the best

micscarpics015-1.jpg

micscarpics020-2.jpg

micscarpics024-1.jpg

micscarpics012-1.jpg

micscarpics014-1.jpg

micscarpics026.jpg

There was a good few matey jonnygt on here txt me saying him and some others where going to have a pop down but fuck me when he said others i thort two or three car but i think he come with the hole of sunderland :mellow:

If i knew there was going to be that many i would of PM,d you dale, not to worry though matey where should be another one soon :wub:

There was a good few matey jonnygt on here txt me saying him and some others where going to have a pop down but fuck me when he said others i thort two or three car but i think he come with the hole of sunderland :lol:

If i knew there was going to be that many i would of PM,d you dale, not to worry though matey where should be another one soon :lol:

Yeah looks quality all parked up like :)

Aye nice one, I was pretty busy yesterday so I never thought to go like, but the weathers geting better and the nights are getting lighter so I'll be up more often I think pal.

Dale.