if it wasnt for bad luck id have no luck!

Anyway i ound a lot of shit under my rad cap last week, like mud! so i flushed the system and changed the coolant and been checking it regularly. drove the car for most of the day yesterday and i checked the coolant level today there was practically none left and hardly any water in the rad and a bit more of that mud like stuff under the rad cap again, ive checked under the oil filler cap and that seems fine, oil on the dipstick looks fine too, i have no smoke what so ever but the car is a bit lumpy in higher revs. what u guys think?

if it wasnt for bad luck id have no luck!

Anyway i ound a lot of shit under my rad cap last week, like mud! so i flushed the system and changed the coolant and been checking it regularly. drove the car for most of the day yesterday and i checked the coolant level today there was practically none left and hardly any water in the rad and a bit more of that mud like stuff under the rad cap again, ive checked under the oil filler cap and that seems fine, oil on the dipstick looks fine too, i have no smoke what so ever but the car is a bit lumpy in higher revs. what u guys think?

any excess pressure in the system? and there could of been a air lock in the system when you filled the car back up with coolant that would explain why its low now, :thumbsup:

sorry I've not replied guys I've been busy. i just drained the water cleaned it out and filled it back up and added new coolant. my heaters stopped working because the water froze up (thats why i changed it) then it was fine and still is but it has been taking ages to heat up then when it warms up the temperature drops really quickly when the heaters are on.

how do i pressure test it?