:thumbsup: Hey people,sup :)

Been a while on the forum so i think i should upload some updates.

Had quite a few cars for the last 10 years and apart from starlets( The Gt turbo and the ep 91 n/a ) i do have have 2 faithful prides on the drive. They get driven once in a blue moon though.

Here they are, and i wont mention the make and models,just guess what they are and put your own comments. lol

My monster 4wd

untitled.jpg

Mods:

17" OZ alloys

Fully rebuild and forged engine

Bigger turbo GT3071

Hks Fuel controller

Apexi Front mounted intercooler and pipework

Apexi induction kit custom with custom turbo hard pipe kit

Custom front pipe

Nismo manifold

Mongoose de cat

AP Racing clutch

HKS Headgasket

Skimmed & rebalanced flywheel

Front and rear TAROX 6 pot Grooved discs

Tein superstreet coilovers

Cobra bucket seats

Momo steering wheel

short shift kit with nismo gear knob

.....Ah too much to list.

In other words, i love this car and last year did only about 300 miles in.

Running about 420 BHP at 1.6 bar, can go more but enough down london and will eat almost any skyline anytime any day. :D

A Glanza( Lovely greyish blue) went for it at a traffic light down southend back in July 09 and made me open the old bird. He was in front for about 2 seconds as i wasnt expecting he would go for it before i catched up and with the power that was coming his way i saw his car dangling on the lane when i passed him. Glanza was a spot in the rear view mirror after that. If you do find this thread and recognise who you are, please tell us your experience. :D

My old bad boy :

282303455.jpg

Blitz induction kit

Customised decat with Remus back box.

Momo steering wheel

TRD gear knob

Sigma cat1 immobiliser

Everything else is all standard. This is a great classic with the legendary red top engine. I had big plans for it,that is turbo etc etc but i realised it would be better leaving it all standard as they are nowhere to be found unabused. Most of them have been in the hand of chavs and boyracers. :D

I know its a rare to find ride and unfortunately got broken into quite a few times,hence getting the immobiliser fitted.

Bodywise its not the best but planning for a restoration project soon.

I use to drive this car everyday and got fed up of it being broken into all the time,so now just drive it from time to time to places where its safe to park,basically at friend's places with garage facilities :D

I just love it when it goes in the 7000 rpm range.

Comments welcome and will try to upload more updates and pictures when the weather clears up.

Thanks B)

:thumbsup: That pulsar looks amasing condition!

you dont see many looking that good these days!

would love a pulsar but i cant justify paying £7200 for insurance haha

im only a young boy being 19 so i think id probably die in one haha. Are you on the gtiroc?

:thumbsup: That pulsar looks amasing condition!

you dont see many looking that good these days!

would love a pulsar but i cant justify paying £7200 for insurance haha

im only a young boy being 19 so i think id probably die in one haha. Are you on the gtiroc?

Yoooh 7 grand for insurance??? Thats crazy! i'm happy being far up the 25 age group lol.

Yep matey on the forum + gtir modifiers as well.

Yoooh 7 grand for insurance??? Thats crazy! i'm happy being far up the 25 age group lol.

Yep matey on the forum + gtir modifiers as well.

Yeah i was thinking "oh monthly it would be possible" but then i came to my sense's haha.

Exactly and with more No Claims under your belt too, but a 19 year old with 0 no claims in a 2.0 turbo 4 wheel drive import..... i see why they wanted so much haha.

I am on gtiroc i signed up to bag a bargin shell and throw plenty of cash at it but parts, engines are pretty pricey, especially on a £200 a week wage. so im dreaming really haha

Yeah i was thinking "oh monthly it would be possible" but then i came to my sense's haha.

Exactly and with more No Claims under your belt too, but a 19 year old with 0 no claims in a 2.0 turbo 4 wheel drive import..... i see why they wanted so much haha.

I am on gtiroc i signed up to bag a bargin shell and throw plenty of cash at it but parts, engines are pretty pricey, especially on a £200 a week wage. so im dreaming really haha

Someone once said and i love this quote '' i was a rich man until one day i bought a pulsar '' :thumbsup:

So make sure you're ready for it when time comes. It is an awesome ride to have and was one of my dream cars.

Patience is a great virtue my friend!!!

All the best

Looks like you look forward to weekends and sunny days with that pulsar :D

Dale.

I would love to be a kid again :D .

So from time to time i get the toys out to put me in the playful mood but luckily they turned up to be real cars. :thumbsup: