Bought an SR off Jag few months ago now but only been driving a month as only jut passed my test ...so i recon its about time i get this started. :)

Pictures will be coming shortly... Not a lot has changed yet.. and still looks the same as to when JAG sold it so pics can be seen in his build thread...

One change has been made... The SR now has a set of black speedlines on her instead of the white ones JAG had...

Looking to do a few mods now...

• Got a Rolla Mani in the garage ready to go on,
  • New spark plugs ready to be fitted,
  • Set of Livesports Sideskirts and JAM bumper coming from Idrees,
  • New rocker cover being painted silver and black by Starlet Jay

:D so really now.... performance things. Want to get it over 100bhp. So currently looking into a few things and will be keeping a close eye on Enzos build thread as i no hes looking to do the same :thumbsup:

Enjoy Guys and Pics will be on as soon as :D

Jam front bumper and livesports skirts :D

Didnt realise Iddy was making Jam bumpers aswell :D

Thats going to be the sex mate

Get yourself a glanza rear bumper to as the rest of the kit might look a lil low against the N/A rear bumper :)

I'm well looking forward to seeing this

Was thinking to myself when i put it up for sale will be nice to see what someone else does with it once they start modding it! :thumbsup:

Jam front bumper and livesports skirts :D

Didnt realise Iddy was making Jam bumpers aswell :)

Thats going to be the sex mate

Get yourself a glanza rear bumper to as the rest of the kit might look a lil low against the N/A rear bumper :D

I'm well looking forward to seeing this

Was thinking to myself when i put it up for sale will be nice to see what someone else does with it once they start modding it! :D

Its the rear bumper im getting mate :thumbsup:

Glad u approve though! aha... i thought it may make the front look not as good tho having the back bumper n sideskirts on so either will look into gettin a front bumper ( which then means buying a bonnet n headlights i no) orr may jus get a splitter to go on my NA front bumper :D

Excited to start doing tho mods tho aha... one thing... the exhaust has got lil bit to loud for me going to canterbury for uni n back most days.. how do i make it quiter??

Phone the number on the back of your car :D

If the pipecraft stickers still on there and say I've got one of your systems on my car, can you make me a midbox up?

MikeyJay has a pipecraft exhaust on his car and he had them put in a mid box on it for the same reason think it set him back about £60 or so inc labour to get the midbox fitted?

Tis a noisy beast tho my dad did nothing but moan about how noisey it was when we went to pick up my Glanza :D

Yeah that makes sence with the bumper as well duno y i thought u ment front bumper?

Get pics up :thumbsup:

@ Luke SR: Must be bout month n half now bud. :D

@ JAG: Ah right so i just ring them up and ask for a midbox yh? Kooshty :thumbsup:

How far away is pipecraft? am i wrong in thinking its Essex?? i see bit of a road trip coming on for me and my m8s haha

Maybe with a midbox on it will help performance aswell with bit of back pressure.

Yh its is noisy... nice around towns just on motorway seems to droan after a while dont it haha.. yh pics will be up sumtime this week my friend :D

Jesus Christ!

I paid £1000 and im with Quinn Direct aswell!!

oh man... is it third party??

And the exhaust system on my car put it up couple hundred i think... a lot of insurance companies put phone down on me after i said i got a new exhaust system...

Its nice to see JAGs old beast back on the forum :D

Looking forward to updates!!

haha its a great car :D

Updates will be around shortly mate :(

And the exhaust system on my car put it up couple hundred i think... a lot of insurance companies put phone down on me after i said i got a new exhaust system...

Technically its a custom exhaust system, I played on that when i told my insurance company i put it on as the car didnt have the standard TTE sports exhaust on when i brought it so i managed to get away with paying no extra when i got it put on :(

£1700 is a lot tho!

oh man... is it third party??

haha its a great car :D

Updates will be around shortly mate :(

Yup third party fire and theft.

another one aiming for that 100 bhp mark lol i dont think its 2 far away its just th lack of parts for the non turbo engine that make it difficult becuase you have to start making your own bits lol.

yeh insurance is a bump. its gone up for people under 24 by like 26% this year aswell. gettin a bit daft money. they would be easier just saying look you cant drive then you would have loads of cash lol.

hmm i will have to remember that JAG for next time ahaha :(

I think i might keep lookin elsewhere to see if prices come up a lot cheaper...

Mine is fully comp tho so suppose it was going to be alot.

another one aiming for that 100 bhp mark lol i dont think its 2 far away its just th lack of parts for the non turbo engine that make it difficult becuase you have to start making your own bits lol.

yeh insurance is a bump. its gone up for people under 24 by like 26% this year aswell. gettin a bit daft money. they would be easier just saying look you cant drive then you would have loads of cash lol.

haha yh im looking at few options to get over that 100bhp benchmark. So depending on funds i suppose whether or not it happens :( Im hoping to get a bit out of it anyway :D

Yh insurance is getting stupid for people i think. Yeah if tey said i couldnt drive i be minted right now mate haha

hmm i will have to remember that JAG for next time ahaha :(

I think i might keep lookin elsewhere to see if prices come up a lot cheaper...

Mine is fully comp tho so suppose it was going to be alot.

Ahh, i never did a price for fully comp..

yeh think everyone would have a bit more cash lol. its crazy though how a big company will have over 1million customers all paying an average of 550 a year thats 550million and id guess even if 80 percent of them people dont make a claim thats 440million of pute intake and then you say i bought an exhaust for a couple hundred quid and they put the phone down. i mean is over 400million quid not enough profit that they not willing insure the exhaust that even if you make a claim will only make them pay out a tiny bit extra if anythin lol.

sorry to add a rant to your post lol

good luck with the 100 bhp tho

yeh think everyone would have a bit more cash lol. its crazy though how a big company will have over 1million customers all paying an average of 550 a year thats 550million and id guess even if 80 percent of them people dont make a claim thats 440million of pute intake and then you say i bought an exhaust for a couple hundred quid and they put the phone down. i mean is over 400million quid not enough profit that they not willing insure the exhaust that even if you make a claim will only make them pay out a tiny bit extra if anythin lol.

sorry to add a rant to your post lol

good luck with the 100 bhp tho

PMSL! Mate rant away! its exactly what i was finkin as they were putting phone down and people were quoting me like 7000 a year to insure... laughable really!

Cheers mate would be nice to push the 4E engine.

Lush car mate. I miss the random evening meets between this car and mine. I was always telling JAG to get the wheels done black but would he listen.........no :D

All the best with this mate, get some pics up asap :(

Joe