Yeh i did post up about a clutch but people said standerd 1would be ok what's a good quality one that doesn't cost the earth

Erm Exedy seem to be awful at the moment so dont go with them. Anything Nick@tuningdevelopments sells, monster motorsport etc sell will be good.

If money is key then i would probably go with a Cap clutch... tried and tested on many glanza/gt's now and have done a good job.

I dont have the link to the right one but there are loads of people on here that can provide the link if you need it.

stock clutch wont hold a bar guaranteed... and if it does your very lucky!, and would only hold out possible a month. mine slipped at 0.8bar

I had the Cap paddle clutch, was ok at first but the dickhead that fitted it had caused some damage to the plate itself (with a hammer!). the clutch was ok but i cant really comment because of the damage it caused long term, and because of the alignment it didnt last very long.

Cap Paddle Clutch kit - 'click'

I went for an exedy organic clutch, £234.95 from camskill - 'click'

This clutch has been on for about a year now and is still nice and responsive

Hope this helps :)

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

lol ive been online just not been posting makes a change now its been mapped im siriously over the moon its flying 180/190bhp its just im skint took it out last week just driving around then i took it to castle combe but not round the track now me bro's cuming down this week so have to go out and all that then its the big one japfest :lol: will be taking her round the track next year hopfully with some nice 4pots u no this car tuning is never ending i want it forged now that the next stage 300bhp thats the aim for the next 2years

i no that ill have to forge the motor but what exact spec will i be needing to get that figure ?

like turbo mani ill probley need a 3 inch exhaust system......