Have They Gone Or ?

Hey,

I recently upgraded my suspension but im getting some loud banging from the front.. when going over bumps.. could this be down to warn down bushes?

what do bushes sound like when they have gone to bushes heaven ?

Cheers guys!!

Oh and they are D2 !!! ahhhhh.. im trying to find out if its my car or the suspension before sending them bk!

:p:)

You havent tightened the 4 nuts under the bonnet holding the topmounts in. Take off the wheel and put the jack under the wishbone. With bonnet up get a strong fat assistant to push down on the front and you stand beside it and listen/look for movement. The 2 big bolts on the hub/bottom of shock need to be as tight as your wheel nuts. Also theres a tiny bit of play at these bolts before you tighten them up and this affects your camber. Loosen them and push hub back in you'll feel the play and tighten up. Or better yet take to a mechanic and then get your alignment done.

Any decnt mechanic shouldnt charge you for taking a quick drive in it to see if he heres the noise too. My sisters 'clutch rattle' was a CD down the back of the glovebox.