How do you guys do against Fto GPX Mivecs??

As the title says, how do you guys in your Glanzas and gts do, against fto mivecs. I had a run against my mates one the other night. Its got a straight through zorst and hks mushroom filter.

First he tried to overtake me, but he couldnt, then we had a rolling start. It was pretty close at first, then I pulled away. We then had another go, and the same thing happend again. I'm running 0.85 bar at the mo.

I beat him fair and square I think, (I even had a passenger in my car, and my mate in the fto was on his own), but a few guys I've spoken too seem to believe I should have got smoked.

What dyou guys reccon?

FTO's sound like they are doing 100mph when they are doing about 10mph i think

Dont really like them so good on you guys for smoking them :lol:

quote of the day! :D

i heard one the other day and more or less said the same thing in a different way. lol :lol:

Theres one round here standard and sounds like its lfying.....then it comes round the corner n you think what the fuck :D

But then there is one with a quad exhaust and just sounds rediculously quick.........but is like a 1.0l corsa with a straight thru exhaust on :lol::lol: