Missed out a few like Onderground design (Ollie's), the MS Designs is actually a "Fun Company" one, and there's a couple more I think you missed from the catalogue, I can send you pictures; and the company is "Regulus Pro" - I'll delete the post when they've been added x

- Onderground Design Aggressor 2 kit -

Passeo8.jpg

Passeo6.jpg

Passeo2.jpg

Passeo1.jpg

- TTE Front Lip -

IM000264.jpg

IM000263.jpg

IM000262.jpg

IM000261.jpg

IM000260.jpg

11_1_b.jpg

- Austrian Special Edition Lip kit -

769350_3_full.jpg

- Astina Invader kit ("Murcielago" look-a-like) -

astnpaseo08.jpg

astnpaseo02.jpg

- Astina Japan kit -

ASTNPASEO001.jpg

astnpaseo03.jpg

There's a few more on the catalogue, including a strange Yellow one from Poland or something (The kit was called "X-Tro" but it seems like the website is gone...shame, the rear spoiler was nice) and a couple from Australia, and I think its Nippon that has the "Lamborghini Murcielago" look-a-like kit too.

Also, don't forget that weird kit to make the Paseo look like an MR2 that removes the rear windscreen

few typos to be fixed sambo!

In the X Racing bit ..."Millenium Kit. This kid..", kid should obviously be kit.

Booster Tuning - characteristics is spelt wrong, u have an 'O' in it mate.

Nippon Tuning bit - 'Named "Warrior"' - Named doesnt need the capital N.

SSV section - "I have only ever sen" - sen should be seen.

Booster Tuning - aggressive is spelt wrong, you're missing a 'g'.

Phil.

Cheers for the typo's Nangle, il get on the case.

Riko, I knew I still needed onderground, I knew of the Austrian Lips but never knew a company name or where they come from (I have shots of a red one here - but seen that one with blue lips, a chap with a username Mani somewhere on the internet owned it.. used to have PASEO written down the side in red.). I'l get on the case of those aswell as getting links up.

Thanks guys :)

I'l do a tad of research into that one. Cheers for the heads up on that, eager to find out what the model was about now too.

Can you give me some info on Performance parts available too and i will put those into a factfile layout too.

Cheers :)

Get them from the catalogue file - it is the slowest loading p.o.s, but most of it is there, I'll add any missing; infact you could group the "Factfiles" relating to parts as a Catalogue even, a much quicker loading version of mine

By the way Riko, your catalogue wasn't working the other day for me. I'd be interested to see the Yellow Polish one (X-Tro). Nippon only have the Warrior and the Predator kit on their website.

Another thing I have realised is I missed out the rear boot-lip spoiler made be Nippon. I had some pictures of these a while ago and I forget where I put them.

I have the pictures of the Astina Japan one (Ronnie Sterile from Team Paseo has it, along with various other members there). Just after the finishing touches, the glitch repairs and then onto the performance parts.

And in reply to that post. Good idea, il set it off on its loading game in a mo so should be able to read it at about 11pm.

I like your idea about the full catalogue.. whats the minimum width of a forum screen, how it is now or would it get smaller due to small screens? Thinking of re-making alot of the stuff so its a tad wider so I can fit more in.

Yup, I've included all the links and a key for the abbreviated links, and if there were multiple links I selected the cheapest (I think that link would've been in bold) - but yeah, feel free to go through it, add to it, then I can add as well. I MAY revamp the full catalogue, or not, need ideas

Pretty much putting things in my own words in the same layout as these (well.. enhanced layout, easier layout IMO.

But Riko, I need to find the higher res (or.. bigger) versions of these two pictures. I have seen them before but haven't got them in my archive, neither can I find them on't tinternet. You may be able to shed some light.

its the Regulus Demo car.

RegulusDemo.jpg

RegulusDemo2.jpg