2 More Starlet Related Video's :)

i talk to someone i work with (mechanic) and he said Turbo car's according to manufacturer's do not require i BOV if running under 1.0 bar, Which is why most standard car's are not fitted with them,

I cannot see it doing much damage to be honest unless your running silly pressure! I personally think i will always keep it off and block it as i like the noise,

And also as your say rally car's have the flutter and i bet there running silly silly boost lol

i talk to someone i work with (mechanic) and he said Turbo car's according to manufacturer's do not require i BOV if running under 1.0 bar, Which is why most standard car's are not fitted with them,

I cannot see it doing much damage to be honest unless your running silly pressure! I personally think i will always keep it off and block it as i like the noise,

And also as your say rally car's have the flutter and i bet there running silly silly boost lol

Is that guy sure about most standard cars not having a BOV, every turbo car I encountered till now just has a recirculating type BOV standard, if you don't hear it, it doesn't mean it's not there. If that's true that would mean every golf tdi should be making turbo flutter driving down the streets. :)

And I used the rally/race example, because they also have silly silly amounts of money. They don't care about changing the turbo every race or so.

But opinions are really divided about this topic and I'm no expert either, just seems logical to me that it would be bad (otherwise why would they have invented a BOV in the first place and why would all car manafacturers with large teams of engineers fit one standard?). But on the other hand, it might just be possible to do it if the difference in lifespan isn't that big (in stead of 100,000 km, something like 75,000 km).